One step at a time

You had just thrown your jumper over your camera to hide your self as you got ready for the day. As you did so you heard Amanda laugh softly but you decided to ignore it as you pulled your shirt up over your head. Throwing it down to the floor, you looked through your tops and picked out a dark yet relaxing sapphire crop top with the words 'WHAAAT!! You never played tuber simulator' written across the top. (Sorry 😂 it's just a joke me and a friend have lmao)
Smiling to your self as you read over it you heard Amanda laugh again but knew she was trying to hold it in
"Hay! Amanda!...."
You could tell she was shocked with how she responded
"Y-yeah what's up.."
"What's so funny that you keep laughing?!?"
" O-oh ahah, your camera.....you didn't cover it completely."
"What...ah shit...." You quickly flipped your phone so she couldn't see you at all and sat down on the bed with your head in your hands
"Pfft it's quite cute actually, watching you pick out your clothes and stuff and as you smiled....I uhhh I mean...dammit"
Amanda lowered her voice closer to the end a little embarrassed as she had just told you what she was thinking.

{time skip- two days before the con}

As you gathered all your cosplay together you had arranged a place where you could both meet up for her to do your make up and help you with other cosplay things. Being unable to sleep, you sat up editing a few pictures that you were going to post in the morning as you hadn't posted in a while. You sent a few memes along with some messages saying you were going to edit to Amanda who was fixing up the rest of her Bakugou wig and collecting all her make up together to pack it.
Amanda-
'Okay, I'm going to bed now so text you tomorrow and don't stay up to late like you normally would. Trust me your going to need all the sleep you can get. Aha <3'
You-
'Oh don't worry about me, I'll make sure to get some sleep. I just need to finish editing a few things then I'll head off to bed.'

After staying up for a few hours you looked at the time and saw that it was 2:37am. "I can never seem to sleep at a normal time" giggling you decided to head off to bed and get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it seems rushed 😂 I just wanted to publish this quickly and get it out of the way :)
I hope you all have a good day/night and keep a smile on your face, love you all :D 💘💗💕❤️