Ch.9

Mani's Pov

It felt good to be back on my bully. I was trying my hardest to keep my blood pressure down cause I refuse to go back to being on fucking house arrest.

There is something about forreal almost dying I really thought I was gonna die that day with my dad that is completely different from faking it and knowing everything that was happening. I didn't know if I was gonna pull through surgery I didn't know how close to my heart that fucking bullet was. And it put my life into perspective.

I let these two just do what they want for far too long and it's biting me in the ass. I had to reel these two bastards the fuck in and snap they ass back into reality cause all of us could've went down for the sloppy shit they was pulling if I was down and out they ass should've been able to handle shit like I never left but did that fucking happen. No.

Now I have to clean up what was left of this mess. And when I call them and tell about this mess they just say uh huh and hang up like do I have to remind them just how crazy Iman Xavier Brown is cause I'm completely ready to shoot both they asses.

I had to show them i not ya friend or yo cousin right now, I'm yo fucking boss and you will respect me or I'll just replace yo ass simple as that, I've had my eye on two cousins I knew could handle this shit if they wanted too. But I was giving them a fucking chance but today was the only fucking chance they were getting before I cut they ass off.

I rubbed my hand over my mouth looking at my phone. I didn't know who was pissing me off more at this point my fucking girlfriend or my incompetent cousins. All the fuck I ask is you answer my texts and phone calls and what is Isabella's ass doing. Fucking ignoring me and I was ready to go send some of my boys to find her ass cause I needed to know she was safe at all times.

She begged for this life. And I'm giving it to her. After spending a whole ass week laid up with her I knew my ass was finnah start acting right. I was gonna give her all this love and dick. God I was turning into my fucking dad.

But the difference between and retarded ass Cae I will NOT let pussy put me in life threatening situations and let her get hurt cause I'll be damned if Isabella or Byrce take a bullet that has my name on it.

I took the safety off my gun jumping up from the table spinning around at the same time looking at Caesar standing there looking at me funny.

"Nigga what is with you"he said sitting down across from me

"Nigga what is with you"he said sitting down across from me. I sat down just looking at him. What and the hell is wrong with this nigga. This bitch must have gold between her legs for his hoe ass Nigga to be slipping the way he has been.

"So you just gonna stare at me like fucking idiot or you gonna speak"he asked grabbing my cup drinking out of it. I just sat back and watched him. He didn't even know how bad I wanted to stall off on his ass but I wasn't risking busting my stitches wide open.