Ch.8

Iman's Pov

I was fucking over everything and everyone. My sister wanting me to tell Isabella how I really feel. My dad coming back into my life and smothering me. My retarded cousins fucking shit up and no one letting me fix it. My mom taking my son and posting him like I'm not dead.

I just wanted to sleep for a few years. A part of me wishes I did really all those years ago.

"Smile baby daddy we finally alone"Isabella said sitting on my bed looking at me.

Why did she have to look like this

Why did she have to look like this. She is so fu king beautiful ion know how to act sometimes. I laid on my side with back to her just to hide my erection. Ever since everyone left she been walking in her bra and panties like I don't have problem with sex. I'm addicted to that shit.

And she has the best pussy I've ever had in my life. I just wanted to live in her pussy but I wasn't gonna tell her annoying ass that. I just wanted her to leave so I can sleep in peace.

"Why won't you look at me Mani"she said pushing my shoulder lightly making me hiss in pain making her jump up and run around the bed to get in front of me checking my bandages.

"I'm so sorry I forgot Iman are you ok blink twice for yes and once for no and three times if you need anything"she rushed out rubbing the side of my face. I just stared at her before blinking three times slowly. I slowly rolled over on my back looking at the ceiling. "What you need baby daddy"she asked fixing the pillow under my head.

"You on my face"I grumbled. "You are nasty you know that"she said giggling. "Stop playing with me"I told her raising an eyebrow. "Thought you wanted me dead Iman"she quipped starting to irritate me. "Look I'm not finnah offer again"I snipped at her turning on Hey Arnold. "Offer. Nigga do you think you finnah get all this good loving after what you've been doing to me since I had your son"she retorted. I was finnah slap the shit out of her. I slowly propped myself up on my forearms looking at her.

I could still remember the first time I seen Isabella. And how I stalked her ass for three months before I actually went to her and talked to her. How I offed her nigga when she rejected me. I never told her that. I knew from first sight she was gonna be my main one. Her smile, her heart the way she loved me no matter what I do. She was ambitious and strong. She held her own even against my sadistic ass. She really loves my son so much she would risk her life for him.

She puts up with all my bullshit and keeps all my darkest secrets. But I would never openly claim her no matter how much she begs me or cries for it. She just had to trust me that I did care about her and Bryce.

"Why you staring at me like that"she asked furrowing her eyebrows cupping my chin. "I'm sorry for everything"I confessed. "I been forgave yo ass nigga but if you ever put yo hands on me again I promise you you finnah be a permanent resident at Rikers Island"she said pushing my forehead back making me fall back. "aye cuh chill out with that shit for real for real I just got fucking shot."I snipped at her.