CHAPTER 16: [M] Hotel Y/N

You groan to yourself, muttering a small 'fuck' under your breath. Deciding you've had enough of this, you completely disregard what was sent to you in Hyejin's text, simply telling her that you won't be able to talk for the rest of the night. This is frustrating. You've missed being with Chaeyoung, but Hyejin just happens to beat either of you to the punch it seems and you don't like turning people down. You hear your phone buzz a few times. It's Hyejin. Rubbing your temples slowly, you put your phone on Do Not Disturb until the morning, chucking it onto the couch to not deal with it.

You slide open the glass doors to your little balcony and sit in the cold for a bit; the breeze easing you into a state of slight chills and relaxation. Huff... The hell is going on? Shrugging it off, you stare out at the distant city lights a little longer; watching people that haven't yet gone to sleep was fascinating to you. Seeing what people are like, seeing the water ripple with the wind, it just seemed so... peaceful. Then you decided that it's about time you go back inside and check on your girlfriend.

To your surprise, once you open the door to your bedroom (though, honestly, it's like your shared bedroom now), it's quickly slammed shut and you're pressed up against it by a woman you didn't think possessed this kind of strength. "Ch-Chaeyoung?" She didn't look into your eyes; she went straight to your lips and bit her own in hunger. "Is everything okay?"

"No. You're... You're mine. You're my person."

Your lips perk up into a smirk, wanting to see what jealous Chaeyoung is capable of. Though, knowing it is a little cruel, your curiosity beats you to the punch. "I mean, she is still kinda cute..." Chaeyoung's nostrils flare a little bit, grip tightening a little more on your forearms.

"I dare you to say that one more time."

"What are you going to do, Sunshine?" Chaeyoung scoffs at you a little as you tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. She leans a little further into you slowly, body pressing into you.

She connects your lips together harshly, pressing you harder into the door. You try to pull away briefly to catch your breath, but Chaeyoung's hands come up to your hair to keep you to her until she sees that there is a need to pull apart.

⚠️🔞⚠️

She pulls you away from the door and pushes you onto the bed. She crawls up and plants her lips on yours again, tongue entering you immediately as soon as you let out a groan from the force. Being the one that normally appears to be the dominant one in your relationship, it always excites and riles you up when she gets like this; and seeing as neither of you have properly had the chance to get off in the past couple weeks, let's just say that Chaeyoung has a few ideas up her sleeve. As quickly as lightning strikes, in that same amount of time, your clothes are stripped off of you and strewn about the surrounding area of the bed. The way Chaeyoung stares at you with hungry eyes never ceases to make your breath hitch in the back of your throat.

Everything starts off almost too quickly and she's not nearly as naked as you'd hoped for when this began. Every kiss, every lick, from the top of your jawline down to your collarbone, you were completely at her mercy. Every single bite, every suck, every mark she left to show the world that you're hers is intoxicating.

"Roseanne... Please." A moan gets caught in the base of your throat as Chaeyoung's hand quickly moves from roaming the base of your inner thighs and instantly up to cup you, feeling how absolutely wet you are.

She shifts her body up, face to face directly above you, hand still resting on your cunt, not moving an inch. She bites her bottom lip, staring at your whining, whimpering form as you buck your hips up for some kind of friction. Using that same hand, she forces your lower body back down onto the mattress harshly while tutting at you. "Baby... Not so fast," She pats you gently, leaning down, she sprinkles gentle kisses all over your face – a drastic contrast to her actions mere moments ago. Finally landing on your lips, she ghosts away from you for a moment to have you reeling for her more. "Are you going to tell me how cute she is again? Hm?" Waiting for your answer, she finally begins to move her hand, placing her fingers directly on your clit, rubbing painfully softly and achingly slowly. "Are you, babygirl?" You shake your head quickly, egging her on to apply more pressure to you – and she does. You mewl softly, trying hard to not buck your hips up at your girlfriend's deliciously talented fingers. "Are you going to be a good girl for me?" You bite your lip as she begins to move faster, completely forgetting about the question she had just asked you. "Come on, baby. Answer me properly." She takes her free hand and caresses your cheek, her thumb coming up to undo your lip from your teeth. Giving your lower lip a bite herself before moving away, she sees you nod. "I said properly."