Chapter 6

I tried to make this chapter long lol. I couldn't tell bc they don't tell u how may pages you wrote. :/

I wish they did... oh well. Well um here's my chapter! I have lots more ideas for more chapters!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are we going to do!?" You shout.

"We can't risk anyone else." Mumbles newt.

"But... mihno! He clearly needs help!" You shriek.

In another faint voice you hear, "we're almost there!"

You all see the runners both with swollen legs struggling to run and get out. "You can do it! Almost there come on!" Everyone chants. You jump aggressively up and down to see them. Their half way through!

You shove everyone out of the way and run in, feeling people grabbing your legs but you make it in. You can hear whispers saying,"shes a goner." They're wrong.

You go in between the runners, wrapping your arms around them to help them walk. The doors start to slowly close, making an eerie creeking noise. You pick up the pace step after step. Every so often someone would trip, making it difficult for you to help them. Geez, what did they eat for lunch? Boulders and potatoes?

Your at the end, but the pressure of the gladers are unbearable. You three turn to fit. Its a pretty tight squeeze after all. "Almost there." You yell firmly. At the last momemt you take all your strength left and pull them out. Immediently the doors close, you all step out after feeling the tight squeeze of the doors. You three collapse but gladers lift you all up.

"Phew!" You brag. "Easier said than done!"

"Thank you so much." Mihno says.

"My pleasure."

Alby helps them get to a place they can rest.

To your surprise, Gally says, "listen, Y/N. You broke the rules. But you did save them. So I'll let it slide. That doesn't mean you don't have to follow the rules from now on."

Thomas chuckles. He whispers to you in a disgusted or teasing voice,"Gally wouldn't say that to anyone else. He must like you. Now go find your love and you two can dance in the moon light." He smirks, pushing you towards him but Gally thankfully doesn't notice. "Go kiss a Griever!" You tease. "Have fun with Gally. Ha." This time Gally turns around. "What about me?" He smiles with suspision. "Um, ha, nothing!" Your're the world's worst liar. "Actually,-" you slap your hand over Thomas's mouth before he could say anything.

You walk back to your bed, casually having a short laugh outburst or excitement. That was pretty close! You still need to talk to Gally though, you're still slightly confused. But whenever Gally was him self, you felt like everything was right even though at the moment everything is wrong.

You jump on your bed like a rabbit. You start to drift away and...

You're suddenly in the woods. Its daytime and the sun blindes you. You see a giant insect coming towards you. buzz! You start to run, as fast as you can! Its still chasing you, and you can't feel your legs! You almost trip over a stick and stumble a little bit. You try to call for help, but your mouth is glued shut. You start to loose it, but there's a giant, sticky, gross web in your way and you get tangled, falling into a hole afterwards! You breath heavily, as you feel your parched throat call for water.

You walk forward inside the hole and your in a yellow room suddenly you can see yourself now. The walls are caving in.  Gally appears. He says, "if i press this button, the walls will stop." You node desperately. "Not so fast."  Hot tears stream down your face. He squeezes the button and it turns to dust. He has an evil look on his face. He takes his hand and grabs your neck. He squeezes your neck until you almost die. Your face is blue and clearly in a state of sorrow and pain. But then he lets go. You feel a sharp pain in your entire body. What did he do?  Then he dissapears after laughing and maybe poisoning you. How is he so cruel? Your painting and sobbing for mercy even though no one is there. Or is there?

A little girl is in the corner, with all white on and hair dark at midnight. She watches you struggle as the walls cave in, and then the walls are right next to you, pressing your body as you slowly die, and-

You lift your head from the pillow sweating and in tears. You begin crying uncontrollably.

Gally rushes in. "Oh my gosh, what happened?"

You stand and back away from him. Your terrified.

"Bad dream?"

You nod and continue crying. When you look at Gally you remember what he did to you. All the sights come back to your mind and frighten you.

"Its OK. Its over. Want to tell me what happened?"

All you can mutter out is a few words. As you sit in the corner, shaking and trembling, you manage to say while crying,"bug.. web.. hole, room, ow, ... you.. button then kill, evil, girl, i ..." you sniffle, calming down.

"I'm sorry about what I did I your dream. But it wasn't real. Just your mind playing tricks on you."

You sniffle and stop crying. "I guess it was just a nightmare."

Gally takes your hand and walks you right to bed. He sits down and looks into your bloodshot eyes. "You have beautiful eyes."

Then he says with feeling, "goodnight, princess. I'll protect you. In real life. Sweet dreams." He smiles and walks away.

First your heart was ripped out in your nightmare. But now your heart just pooped its pants. In a good way. Wrong choice of words? All the images just... dissapear. Ugh, gally is so cute and sweet! Well, when he WANTS to be...

You lay there and stare at the dirty ceiling. You never get back to sleep. You have too many thoughts, and besides, who would want to risk going back to that horrible dream?

So you basically have hours to go before dawn and nothing to do. Then you realize tomorrow you would've been here 1 month! Wait... does that mean... new greenie!?

What will I say?

What will I do?

What if its a boy?

What if its a girl?

What if greenie doesn't like me?

What will greenie do to effect us?

So many possibilities!

I better think of a way to introduce myself, you think.

Hi. My name is Y/N, welcome to the glade.

Hey there, I'm the previous greenie. Want me to show you around?

Howdy, I'm Y/N. What up?

Hola! Welcome greenie, I have much to teach you!

All of those are silly. What about...

Hi. I'm Y/N. You dont have to be scared. We all were. I have much to explain, but for now, welcome to the glade. Then you throw a friendly smile?

Okay... you guess thats good. But you still wonder about the new greenie. I mean, he or she can't be too much trouble. Wait... weren't you trouble? But instead of looking at the negative, let's look at the positive.

This next greenie could be good.

The next greenie could help us all.

The next greenie could... could be the reason we'll escape the maze and hopefully go home!

Yes.

That would be fantastic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ill be writing another story along with this one. Follow if u want to read it! :-)

Also vote and comment if u want to for more!

Ily!

Ps I hope gally doesn't kill me in my dreams. Oops.

||The Maze Runner||Gally fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara