Playful Thoughts

DAPHNE(POV)

I opened up my eyes and we still hugging each other for longest minute I could remember he's eyes fixed on the game, while for me- something sparked me another trick-

Sometimes im an angel but suddenly a sly vixen appeared in my mind. Pushing myself to 'play' something to go beyond my border.

I carefully lift his shirt and put my hands inside of it. Feeling again my favorite part of him- his sexy abs.

I could see his eyes went bigger and his breathe accelerates! He jolted out and suddenly he looked at me.

"D...daphne!-" he was surprised from my sudden move.

I sheepishly looked at him "What?-" I pouted while my hands travelled up to his muscular chest.

"A...ano bang ginagawa mo?-" napalunok sya habang nakatingin ito sa akin.

"Touching you!- isn't that obvious?-" i playfully reply. Damn! Hes way too sexy.

"I know but-" he gasped "-Daphne...im watching the game. And i just can't miss this one!-" his tone was surprise yet and embarrassing look at him makes

I playfully smiled "E di manuod ka lang dyan-" tapos nun ay inangat ko ang t shirt nya hanggang sa makita ko ang isang malaman dib dib nya.

I kissed his nipple then i suck it playing with my tongue. While my hand travel to his abs down to his huge bulge!

A second later i kneel in front of him. Still he seems he was trying to focus on the game. But I want to test him so bad using my dirty tricks in him.

I smiled. Lets us see Mr. Zachary kung hanggang saan ka tatagal! Bulong ko sa sarili ko.

I slowly slide down his boxer short and surprisingly- his hard shaft sprang freely!

"Hi there-" i grinned while i gently stroke his shaft.

"Daphne- please-" his breathe accelerates while his sight darted on me.

I smirked "please what?-" i sexily mumbled while i gently touching his manhood.

"S...top" he pleaded.

"Stop what? - You mean this?-" i sheepishly ask while im gently stroking his hard on.

He breathe out "Y...yes-" his voice are weak yet his sexy tone signals me to do what i must do.

I lick the tip of his c*ck. Tasting his pre c*m make my p*ssy ache for this dirty play.

"Like this, Zach?-" i sheepishly asked.

He breathes out. And gently nod. But his dreamy sight and his body movements want more.

I wickedly smiled and push his d*ck all the way to my mouth. I couldn't contain his full size. His way bigger compare to my mouth. But i like his taste into my mouth.

"Arrrgh.. D..aphnee. S..shit-!" His moaning was like music in my ears. He is to arousing and i could feel my body heated up.

I fasten my pace trying to control my gag reflex trying to avoid this could mess up my dirty play for him. I want to control him by this. Wanting him to crave for me more.

"S...stop... w..ait daphne..." his tone was pleading. Restraining me to do this.

I couldnt help myself to stare him by my frustration. Does he want me? Am I not his type?