City Lights

DAPHNE (POV)

My whole body started to shiver when Zachary turned his part into my DOM. I can't help but become excited at first but as his expression went dark and strong, powerful, commanding, and dominant. I can't even describe how terrified and turned on simultaneously.

Damn, this is the real scenario where I could feel an extensive lust between us.

He's in full control. And I'm his submissive.

I try not to loosen a bit of consciousness when I move toward him. my eyes fixed on the delicious c*ck he has.

"Now, baby-" he was still on his hard tone.

I wrapped my fingers in his shaft and carefully guided his c*ck inside my mouth.

"Hmm-" he growls.

I looked at him and I saw the sexy smile on his lips.

"Do it-" he impatiently growls.

I slowly move my head, and then I freely taste the saltiness of his pre-c*m down to my throat.

Hmm. f*ck this is delicious.

I closed my eyes. Starting to enjoy this oral s*x. He guided my head in his maneuver. He wants to get faster and deeper!

"Argh-" He growls.

I was so obliged to do it so I went faster and tried not to hit my gag reflex. I don't want to mess up this play.

"Good-" he growled then he commanded me to stop. He fixed me up wondering if I did anything wrong.

He sexily smiled "Look what you gave me." he is so f*cking turned on.

"Come. Ride on me, cowgirl-" He smirked.

I bit my lower lip carefully placing his hard c*ck into my wet p*ssy hitting my g sp*t! "Ughh-" I whimper as my p*ssy couldn't adjust any longer from his big c*ck. I breathe heavily and start to move above him.

"G..good girl-" Zach grinned his teeth while looking at my slow movement on top of him. He's too big I could feel him inside of me. Whenever I go down, I feel i could c*m anytime!

"Sh*t!-" I winced every time I went down to him hitting my g- sp*t. He's enjoying my view slowly bouncing on top of him. His expression is so dreamy yet a dark piercing sight scanning my whole naked body.

He suddenly moved and grabbed my swollen t*ts "I want you to ride me faster-" he grinned. Then slapped my arse so hard a loud smack eerie in the room.

I yanked by his spank and followed his command but still, his full length agonized me with pain and delicious torture. It drives me to go wild but my stamina and p*ssy can't control it any longer.

Zachary sat up while holding me in place and slammed me hard. I almost lost my breath.

"Z..a.zch- ohh!-" i moaned. Napakapit akong bigla sa malakas na pagpasok nya. Sakop na sakop ang loob ko. I can't even move my body because of his sudden force.

"You want this, right?-" his warm breath brushes my ear.

I weakly nod facing him and kissing him torridly.

He chuckled and starts to lift my waist then f*ck me hard while we are in a sitting position. His movement was brute and faster. I'm trying to catch my breath but, sh*t I can feel my p*ssy uncontrollably sipping out c*m.

"F*ck.. yes... Ohhh!-" I moaned so loud. I'm in the ecstasy of lust. Zach never failed to hit on the right spot.

"Y..ou like that huh?-" he still looks at me while he's chuckling at his effect on me.