Temptation (LEMON)

It was midnight when you woke up.

You rolled around in your bed, restlessly squirming before standing up. Perspiration littered your form as slick collected between your legs. You felt so sex-deprived. It was a surprise to you as you were just fine earlier in the day, but, what was happening to you?

'It's all his fault' you thought.

Yes, you've been lustful before but it's never been this bad. Your clit ached for release. And for his touch. Being marked as his mate made you vulnerable to all types of sexual pleasure.

Crossing your arms, you pouted. You didn't want to ask Yami to fuck you. Although you've had dreams about him touching and caressing your body, you just couldn't. Thinking back to your situation, you realized you didn't really have to ask him. You would just take care of it yourself.

Pulling your T-shirt off, you slid your bra straps down, tossing both garments across the room. You tugged your pajama pants off, throwing them alongside the other clothes. You could physically feel your clit throbbing with desire. Slick completely seeped through your underwear. Bringing a hand down, you rubbed yourself through the soaked material. A pleasant gasp escaped your mouth. Sparks began littering your vision.

It felt so good. So satisfying.

Trailing your hands over your torso, you gave your breasts a good squeeze before releasing a loud moan. You were already panting like a damn dog and you haven't even climaxed. Brushing the tips of your fingers against your buds, a sharp whine ripped from your throat. Everything felt so overwhelming. You were overly sensitive. You hurriedly yanked your underwear off before flatly pressing your cold palm on your clit. A pleasurable shiver ran down your spine from the icy temperature. Collecting the juices that had collected on your inner thighs, you rubbed yourself, stimulating the sweet bundle to release your ache. It felt so much better than you remembered. You groped your breast in your right hand, all while playing with your bud. Moan after moan spewed from your lips. Yami could probably hear you with all of the sounds you made.

'Let him hear me'.

After a few minutes of teasing and playing with yourself, you couldn't get yourself to climax.
A frown took over your features. Something was missing. At the back of your mind, you knew you wanted Yami to touch you. The throbbing of your clit further intensified. You released a weak whimper before you heard footsteps trudging against the cold tile floors. Before you could cover yourself, the golden doorknob twisted, revealing your lover.

Yami stared at you intently.

He released heavy pants, almost as if he were running. Your face flushed in all shades of red. He was completely bare! You couldn't help but admire the way his tan muscles gleamed from perspiration. Why was he sweating?

He suddenly stepped closer, rapidly pulling your legs apart before drawing a long wet lick along your clit. A sharp cry ripped from your throat at the sinful action.
Your cheeks continued to darken in color as his half-lidded red orbs held your gaze, captivating you with the swirls of lust hidden in them,

"You smell so good, my love."

Almost as if the pain wasn't already unbearable, the pulsating ache in your heat intensified. You stared into his orbs, giving in to the temptation,

"Fuck me Yami"

Pulling your legs apart, he immediately rubbed his cock against your slit, coating it with the slick that had gushed out. Yami smirked, watching your features as they contorted into something so beautiful. The lovely faces you made for him, made his length throb so painfully hard. He knew ahead of time this would happen, but he didn't know the temptation phase would hurt you both this much. That one simple kiss he placed on your mark earlier allowed it to take place sooner than expected. He didn't mind it though. After claiming your mate, you would both throb in desire for each other until you made love to fully intertwine your souls.

Bringing his hands up, he groped and caressed your mounds, lightly tugging at your buds. You arched your back, yearning for the feeling of his skin. The response was almost automatic. As much as he wanted to tease you about how much you wanted him, he would have to do it another day. At this very moment, he needed to please his queen. Yami pulled back before oh so slowly pushing the head of his length into your core. In union, you both released low moans. He roughly tugged your head back, running his nose along the soft skin of your neck. Your scent intoxicated him. With your head pulled back, you felt so light-headed, but it made it all even better. You didn't mind the idea of him being rough with you, you liked it and he knew very well. He sharply snapped his hips forward, coating your walls with impurity. A low husky grunt resounded against your ear,

"Do you like that beautiful? Do you like it when I fuck you like this? So hard and deep?"

Messy moans poured from your mouth. You couldn't even think straight. All you saw were those sharp cardinal eyes, mesmerizing you with their emotions. You were so hyper-aware of the feeling of his cock, skimming every dip and crevice of your pussy. A sharp cry ripped from your throat as he thrusted at a new angle,

"Y-yami. You feel s-so g-good"

The intensity of his thrusts shook your entire body, leaving you a squirming mess. The sound of his hips slamming into the soft skin of your thighs made you feel more aroused than you could ever imagine. Yami hovered over you before leaning down to latch his lips on your breast. His sharp fangs lightly skimmed over your bud, leaving you a sputtering mess. He gently kissed, nipped and sucked his way to the mark on your neck before harshly biting down. The newfound feeling felt exhilarating. Maybe this was what you needed all along.

Warm drops of blood trickled down your chest. You fluttered your eyes closed, allowing the pleasure and pain to consume you. A loud whine escaped you as he continued to play with your breasts, all while forcefully plunging into your clit. Heavy pants floated around the room with the sound of the bed creaking. You tightened your legs around his waist as he soothingly ran his hands over your thighs. Yami watched as your head lulled to the side. Strands of (H/C) stuck to your face. Your mouth gaped open, releasing obscurities like never before. Your breasts bounced with such intensity, he could hear the light slaps of skin smacking against your chest. It gave him a major rush to know you longed for him this much. He dreamed about these moments quite often. Him fucking you, until you couldn't breathe.

Yami wanted to be the only one you would ever get like this for. You gazed up at the male through half-lidded eyes before wrapping your arms around his back. You caressed his flesh, pressing a gentle kiss on his sweet spot before sinking your fangs into his warm skin. A sharp growl pulled from his throat. You observed the way his lashes fanned against his cheeks. He looked like an absolute god to you. Grasping the sheets between your fingers, you unleashed a loud whimper,

"I-I'm going to cum"

Yami clasped his hands over yours, pushing you further into the bed. He quickened his pace, slamming into your walls even deeper than before. You gasped in surprise at the new feeling of euphoria. Your toes curled as you involuntarily tightened around him. Locking eyes with your lover, he leaned down to capture your lips in a passionate kiss. Butterflies fluttered through your stomach, as your release came even closer. His cold, prickly fangs dug into the flesh of your breast. Yami's name poured from your lips as you threw your head back, gasping at the new wave of pleasure,

"Release my love"

And so you did. Convulsions attacked your body, leaving you a spasming mess. Yami continued thrusting as you rode out your wave. You came harder than ever before. You emitted scream after scream, clinging onto your lover's biceps for dear life. All you could think was about the cluster of pleasure and pain twisting within your body. A heavy grunt pulled from your lover's throat. A load of his release filled and flooded your walls, dripping out of your core. You panted heavily before limply falling back. Laying down, you both chased your breaths, tangled in each other's bodies. A low moan fell from Yami's lips before he slowly pulled out, cleaning you up. You smiled weakly at your beloved, thanking your lucky stars you decided to stay. Almost as if he had drained your energy, you began to zone out, briefly catching sight of Yami tucking you in,

"Why am I suddenly so tired?"

Yami sighed in distress, gently patting your back,

"Our souls are using energy to intertwine. You will feel better in the morning beautiful. Now rest."

You turned, snuggling into his chest before drifting into slumber.