Run

Uoy tnaw IUoy tnaw IUoy tnaw IUoy tnaw I Uoy

Ragged breaths fell from your dry, parted lips. You've been running for almost an hour now. All of the stamina you reserved just for this moment had finally faded away...

He was coming.

Just the thought of it, sent a slight shiver down your spine. Dragging your shoes across the cold rocky floor, you steadied yourself before running once more. A dry chuckle, coated with underlying darkness filled your ears with its sound,

"You can't run my queen. I'll find you."

Your hands shook violently from the icy atmosphere and the fact that the man you had fallen completely in love with, was hunting you down. With your stamina running low, it was incredibly difficult to keep a steady pace. He could smell you. Pinching your eyes closed, your features distorted in pure horror. If you were going to get caught, you wouldn't go down without a fight. Pushing yourself behind a tree, you pressed yourself against the hard decaying wood. You thought about god, and how much you really wanted him to help you out. Silence took over for a few seconds. It was eerily quiet. The birds that had been chirping earlier, had finally flown away, only leaving vultures behind to pick at the trash and dead animals in the forest. You pulled a hand up to your mouth, pressing your lips to the cloth of your sleeve. You needed to be as quiet as you could. After a while of hiding, you slowly took a step out of your hiding place. You had been so paranoid, you kept looking behind to see if he was near. The only place you forgot to look at, was in front of you. Moving your head away from the tree, you stared death directly in the face. Your breath got caught in your throat.

Those beautiful amethyst orbs you loved so much had now distorted into something more dangerous...

Something so sinister.

Sharp, white fangs dug out of his once human teeth. Your lover stared at you, clearly amused at the fearful expression on your face. You couldn't even process what was going on. He watched you intently, stepping closer. Your ear picked up on the crunching of leaves. With your senses coming back, you opened your mouth to release a scream. Quickly, a frosty breeze blew over your body, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. A cold, slender hand pressed down on your mouth, as another gently craned your neck to side. At this point, you couldn't stop from hyperventilating. He leaned down, caressing the soft, exposed skin of your neck,

"My Queen. Don't make this harder than it already is."

Before you could even pull away, he leaned down at an impeccable speed, skimming your flesh with his lips before biting down on your sweet spot. A weak whimper rolled off of your lips. Spots instantly littered your vision. You fought against the twisted pain and pleasure you felt, punching weakly at his chest. He shushed you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You were fainting, of course he fuckin knew it. The last thing you saw, were those newly shaded blood, red eyes before passing out.

Uoy tnaw IUoy tnaw IUoy tnaw IUoy tnaw IUoy

Note: Heheh. Get ready ladies. This gon be good;)