Horror nights

Dragging your black boots across the rocky ground, you glanced up, taking note of your surroundings. You were finally at the Halloween party your friends invited you to.

Yami smirked, watching you smile with amazement. He was glad you had invited him. It was only a short matter of time until he would finally be able to carry out his plan...

"Yami c'mon!", you yelled.

For the halloween party, you decided to dress as a cat. You sported a pair of black boots along with a long sleeved dress that reached your mid thigh to intensify the look of your outfit. A pair of black cat ears nearly decorated your head, allowing your (H/C) hair to spring out.

Although you felt at peace with yourself, you couldn't stop flushing. Yami's appearance was very appealing. He swiftly walked behind you, tucking his hands into his pockets while admiring the scenery of the haunted buildings. The black shirt he wore with the cross necklace surely did him wonders. So did the black skinny ripped jeans. He decided dressing as a vampire was best. Although you could not decipher why, he did not look bad as one. Honestly, he looked pretty damn great with the white fangs.

They almost looked real...

Brushing the rim of your dress, a small smile tugged across your lips as he walked closer, gently grabbing your hand before walking side by side,

"Forgive me for leaving you alone"

You looked up at the young male, slightly startled by the intensity of his amethyst gaze,

"It's alright Yami. After all, these buildings look beautiful"

The male nodded, displaying a small smile for your eyes only. A tiny chuckle crawled up your throat and into the hot, humid air.

Tonight you would surely have fun.