HAPPY

Hi everyone! For those of you who read my stories I understand that I may be doing this in a ridiculous way. For those who are new feel free to ask me anything you'd like. I will be taking recomendations for this story.

So I know for a fact that you are going to get soooooo confused if i did not put this part in because there is quite alot of information that you need to know. So lets get to it shall we?

This story goes from when you were born to i dont really know when because this story is ongoing in no specific order. One chapter could be when your 12 and the next 3.

ok so backround information on you and your family....THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BLACKPINK. however...there is everyone else including twice. shortly after you were born your parents were killed in a terrorist attack and you and your sisters were left to be raised by your idol aunt Nayeon. Since your oldest sister Jisoo was 15 at the time she would take care of you guys when aunt Nayeon wasn't around which was farely often. When Jisoo turned 18, Nayeon moved back into the dorm and you guys were left on your own. This story is many of the things that your sisters did for you and what you did for them that your parents would've done.

ps. somewhere around 12 you start becoming OBSESSED with bts.

ok so I think that is all you would need to know. There will be lots of fluff and things like that so have a great time reading!