kind

"Lalisa? Chaeyoung?" you ask walking into the twins room "I'm bored. Can we play a game please?"

"Were doing homework right now." chaeyoung answeres "But we promise after. okay?"

"Okay."

You decide to read in your bed for a while. You put on your new bluethooth headphones and play your kpop playlist. 

You started taking a liking to a group that debuted 2 years ago called BTS. You aren't a full ARMY yet but you feel you might become one. You would much rather them then Aunt Nayeon's group Twice.(no offense to anyone that stans twice because i do to.)

After about 20 minutes you hear a knock at your door. You look up to see Lalisa and chaeyoung's heads peeking in.

"Were ready to play now." Lalisa says.

"Are you coming?" Chaeyoung asks.

You put down your things and run to your sisters.

"And guess what?" they say together.

"What?"

"Jennie and Jisoo said they want to play too!" Lalisa says excited.

"no way really?" you say walking down the stairs.

"yup." they say together again.

When you get to the basement/game room/den Jisoo and Jennie were already waiting with pleanty of games piled up on the table. Including your favorite y/f/g.

"You didn't think we were letting you go bored, did you?" Jennie says.

"I actually dragged her here." Jisso says pulling over chairs for you guys.

"No she didn't!"

"she did." the twins say.

"guys it's fine. Your all the best anyway."

you sit down and start playing with your sisters.