9

Euphoria

"You have a little something

"You have a little something." Fezco points to his face.

We're eating ice cream, sitting in one of the tables around the games.

"Where?" I ask pulling my napkin to my face.

"No, let me." He leans in across from me.

His fresh Cologne hits my nostrils, I feel my body freeze, goosebumps form on my arms.

he licks the corner of my lips,almost making me drop my damn ice cream.

"There, got it." He smirks, before going back to eating his ice cream like nothing happened.

Fighting the urge to blush I breath in heavily. Damn, this boy got my acting like a middle schooler.

"Thanks." I whisper.

He smiles at me before his eyes trail to the giant pink teddy I had won. Grabbing his arm he playfully swings it around.

"Ma,you should of let me win you some shit like this." He smiles.

Giggling, I intertwined our hands, "next time."

I go back to licking my mint chocolate chip ice cream, and look around the carnival. My heart melts when I see a young couple with their kid. The little boy smiles and hold each of their hands, pulling them to another ride.

They look tired but with smiles on their faces they let him lead. They look young, about a few years older than me.

"Aww look." I nod my head at them.

Fez looks over at the couple then the little boy and smiles. He turns back to me with a mischievous look on his face.

"Whatchu trying to say ma." He smirks.

Laughing, I lean close to him, "I'm trying to have your kids." I joke.

Raising his eyebrows he replied back, "oh really? Bet. Let's go." He stands up and grabs my arm.

I can't help but laugh, he's such a clown sometimes. "Bruh, I was joking." I try to pull him off me.

Fez grabs my hips and pulls my towards him, leaving his cup of ice cream on the table.

"You want to come back to my place after the carnival?" He asks.

Tilting my head I look up at him, "And do what?" I ask.

"You think we ready for you know. ." He trails off looking at me for permission.

"Yeah, I think so. You?"Realizing what he's talking about I smile.

"I've been ready." He leans down and kisses my plump lips.

I can't help but smile in the kiss, I feel like I'm on top of the world. When our lips connect I hear the annual fireworks start to pop off. We both ignore it and continue to kiss. Feeling like we're sky high.