Chapter 4: Departure to Cross Academy

Start from the beginning

But all of those things are mask to cover who they really are. Both are high ranking Vampire Hunters who lived for about 200 years.

(Author's Pov)

Wondering why they're still alive and are not vampires?

You see, both came from a family of Vampire Hunters. And both also had twins.

As for why they live for so long, is because they gain a huge amount vampire genetic material by eating their own twin while they're still inside the womb.

(A/n: read Kaien's bio at Wiki to learn more info)

(End of Author's Pov)

Kimiko put down her cup of tea, as she had enough of her Mother blabbering nonsense.

"Mom, what is really the reason you send me here." Her expression was blank same goes for her eyes. But the aura that surrounds her meant she's getting impatient.

Akira stop talking as she looked at her daughter in sadness. Reiji looked at his wife in worry before sighing.

"W-well...the Hunters' Association send me a letter yesterday.."

".....A-and they wanted you to attend Cross Academy" She said, sadly. Kimiko frowned at her Mother.

"What's wrong with that?"

"You see...Cross Academy is a boarding school so you can't go home for many months! And I'm very worried because that school had a Night Class full of Vampires!"

"A school...filled with Vampires?"

"Yes. Our good friend Kaien Cross build that school for humans and vampires to coexist" Reiji explained.

"Kaien Cross? Isn't he the legendary Vampire Hunter?"

"He's a Hunter and yet he built a school full of vampires. How ironic"

"That is why you are assigned by the Association to guard the Day Class from them. And exterminate the Level Es near the school's town" Reiji stood up and stare at her daughter in authority.

"It was not only the board members who made that decision. I was also part of it as I am the Association's Vice-President." He explained, staring at her daughter, his eyes filled with solemn.

"Will you accept it? Kimiko"

"As an S-class hunter, I will not disappoint you, Father"

***

Beep beep be-

SMASH

Kimiko smashed her alam clock, scowling at it's annoying screams

She put all of her might not to stumble because of her sleepy state.

She looked at her broken alarm clock and sigh. She instead stared at her wall clock.

"5:20 *sigh* someone changed the alarm" she muttered.