" Like this.."

Her cheeks started burning, she quickly looked away unable to bear his gestures. Though Arnav could not see her face clearly but he knew what expression must be there on her flush face. There has always been some thing so demanding, so rich, so raw in his touch that each time she becomes motionless under his influence. Even afters months with this man, his touch on her made her feel like the very first time!! There was comfort, there was warmth, there was shyness, there was craving to feel him more, there was submission, there was passion.. as if she was becoming ashes. 

The way his touches make her nervous at the same time thrilled, she could not understand how!!

*********************

When Khushi entered in bedroom next morning, heard Arnav talking over phone and from his way of conversing she was sure he was talking to Karan Jiju. That made her feel uneasy, what would Jiju think?? Done with his talk, Arnav faced Khushi.

" I might be late this evening.. Will have to meet Jiju, don't wait for me."

Khushi nodded her head not sure of how long would she be able to keep her words of not waiting for him in evening. Giving a hug to Khushi, Arnav left from there. Sighing deep Khushi was moving towards wardrobe when suddenly two known arms wrapped around her waist from behind, kissing her cheek.

" And don't think much like always.. Relax!! Ok? "

Khushi turned around being in his arms.

" Try to come early."

Touching her cheek, slightly stroking her face Arnav left this time!!

***************************

As clock strikes 5 pm, Arnav got up from his chair as he was going to meet Karan next. He was unsure of his own controlling his own temper directly talking to Krishna on this topic, he wanted to solve this matter from root in a peaceful discussion than any drastic steps. And as far as he knew his brother-in-law, he trusts him on this matter. At the same time like Khushi he was too concerned for his sister's life like a normal brother. As per his point, he thought to talk to his brother-in-law first. Jiju is matured and understanding!! 

Any wrong step from his side might create more trouble for Khushi and he never wanted this. 

Karan was waiting for Arnav in his office, Arnav reached there after some time.

"What's wrong Arnav?? You were sounding disturbed over phone??"

"I am here to talk about Krishna, Jiju.."(not beating around bush he came to direct point.)

"Krishna.. But what??"

Arnav explained Karan everything what ever Khushi had told him previous day. He did not wish to drag any problem longer so thought to end it soon than stretching. Hearing everything from Arnav, Karan felt heartbreaking.. He had never expected Krishna to behave so immature after knowing Arnav and Khushi's marriage, and especially their feelings for each other. And Khushi.. She too kept quite all these months.. He got angry.

" Is Krishna out of sense?? I never thought he would be disturbing Khushi like this.. Poor Khushi!!"

" Khushi kept quite because she thinks if she tells anyone, then your and Di's relationship might come to stake."

"What?? My feeling for my wife is not that weak Arnav.."

"I understand, but Khushi is not that wrong on her point too, she is concerned for you and Di.."

Karan nodded his head, 

" As you already know Krishna and I don't go well with each other, I was quite unsure of our discussion on anything. We will lose our cool soon on this topic. So I thought to talk to you.."

" I understand.. Don't worry. "(taking his intercom he asked Krishna to come to his cabin ASAP.)

Karan and Arnav waited for Krishna, finding Arnav suddenly at his Bhai's cabin Krishna was confused at first.

" Bhai, you called for anything??"

Karan eyed him to take seat, Krishna joined duo.

"What are you doing Krishna?? (seeing Krishna's confuse gaze, Karan added) I'm talking about your unnecessary calls to Khushi.. I can't believe my brother can be so immature.. What are you actually expecting while doing so??"

Krishna threw an angry glare at Arnav.

" You came here to fill my brother's ears against me!!"

Arnav sighed deep.

" We are not playing any game that I will tell anyone against you!! To be more particular, that person whom are you disturbing is no other than my WIFE.. Do you understand what I want to say??"

" I don't care.."

" Behave  Krishna..", Karan almost shouted. 

"Why me Bhai?? Did you forget how Arnav forcefully married Khushi?? She had no feelings for him then.. What about that??"

" Krishna Grow up.. All these things never give you the privilege to stalk Khushi.. Is not she grown-up enough to take her own decision?? Let them decide their life, let Khushi chose her life."

" I don't know anything Bhai.."

Arnav stood up.

" Khushi is my wife, Krishna,  for whom I'm concerned and protective like a normal husband..And just like any normal husband I'm not going to entertain anyone creating difficulty for her!! Now rest is in your hand in which way you want to understand yourself.. But next time if we meet, then we will meet face-face not through Jiju.. That's all I can say, rest you are intelligent enough to understand what I meant!!"

Not waiting further, Arnav left from there. Karan turned his face to Krishna.

" You have really disappointed me Krishna.. Have you any idea what your Bhabi will think of you whom she considers like her little brother!! It's almost going to be one year of their marriage and your successfully wasting one year of your life.. Take as much as time you want and decide how many years in your life you want to waste like this.. Ok?? But inform me soon.."

Karan too left from there leaving Krishna. Krishna was not a spoon feeding baby whom he needs to teach the difference between right, wrong!! But today he was hurt due to his own younger brother's antics whom he considers like a son due to a long age difference between them!!

After Arnav and Karan left, Krishna sat there alone god knows how long, questioning himself while answering himself at a time too!!

Was he actually wrong??

*********************

When Arnav reached at home, his eyes crashed with two hazel eyes, looking so nervous and worried . Not waiting further, Khushi lunched herself in his arms wrapping her arms around his neck. Arnav touched her back.

Withdrawing herself, Khushi asked.

" Jiju.. What did he say??"

"He said, his feeling for his wife is not that weak that you are thinking."

Biting her lower lip, Khushi asked.

" You sure??"

Arnav blinked his eyes, right then her phone rang which was from Anjali. Arnav encouraged her to talk to Anjali and mean while left. After only talking to Anjali, Khushi realized how wrong she was while predicting everything before!! Hanging up the call, Khushi moved towards Arnav who was searching for his towel in cupboard. Wrapping her arms around his waist from behind, Khushi whispered.

" I love you!!"

Arnav smiled in return, it's not easy to make Khushi confess.. Apart from that evening after his return, she had directly never confessed her feeling towards him openly. Arnav freed her hands, turning around,

" I love you too.. Ok, Like Kaira says!!"

Khushi could not stop her own smile, Arnav too joined her.