Who are you?

I woke up not knowing where I am. I don't remember anything actually! Fuck! Who am I!? What they fuck is my name, home!
"Poofy your awake!"
I looked to my left where I guess the door is and see a boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, jeans on, and a grey shirt. Who the hell is he!? I had to ask me.
"Who are you?" I ask after I got out the bear hug he forced me into.
"What?" He seems as confused I am.
Some guy walks in with a clipboard and a long white coat. Now who's he?!?!?!?
"Lachlan." The guy in the white jacket said.
"She has amnesia." He looked sad why though?
"When she fell she hit her head on the floor to hard and this happened." The doctor said even more sad then before.
Until something slapped me in the face. Isn't amnesia that disease where you can't remember anything! I ask.
"Isn't amnesia where you can't remember anything?"
"Correct she must be smart to find that out with amnesia! im impressed!"
I smile because when I was in college with Louise I was the nerd everyone loved. I wasn't a nerd but I was!
I look over at the Lachlan guy. He's horrified. I don't get it. Shit I don't get anything! All I know I have amne... That's why I just put 2 and 2 together. I'm going to need to work to get my past back! All I know right now is that I have amnesia and that moment with Louise because that guy in the coat sayed which he is now in my mind a doctor (Q&A got any Doctor Who fans out there... No k I'll shut up now...) now that's it! Lachlan or anyone with him has to help me with remembering.
"Hey doc?"
"Yes Ashley." Ok my names Ashley!
"To get my memory back don't Lachlan and who ever is with him have to give me moments from my past so I remember them?"
He looked at me in awe.
"How did you..."
"I put 2 and 2 together."
He still seemed in awe.
"Y-yes!!!"
I looked over at Lachlan still seemed horrified. Now I look at him. He seems cute. His blonde hair spiked up in a boyish way that is adorable. His eyes sparkle in any light and when they look at my plan old brown ones they seem to chuck knives at them, his eyes are beautiful. I just want to kiss him. He probably doesn't like me. Never in a hundred years would this beatiful beast love me.
I look down at my wrists avoiding eye contact with him. I noticed the stitched up skin. Obviously the cuts were done from somebody who has OCD of some kind. Or a pro. I realized I have OCD it's just a little case of it but I still can't write something messy and leave it like that knowing I did that. Then I'm also a pro at cutting. I'm confused.
"Um what are these?" I said pointing to the stitched skin. The doctor left before he answered my question. Prick. I turn to Lachlan and ask him the same question.
"Um I'll tell you at the hotel."
"What hotel... Lachlan is that it?"
"Yea that's it poofy."
"Why do you call me poofy?"
He gently touched the top of my head. His warmth spreading through me almost causing me to shiver, but I controlled myself barley. When he touched my head his hand sunk 2 inches when he touched my scalp. I touched my hair too, but just the ends of it.
"I need a mirror."
"None here Poofy."
"Darn."
"Do you want to go home?"
"Yes please."
"Okay!"
When he said 'okay' I now know he's not from the UK or Britain. He's from Australia.
DDDDDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's sexy. Most Americans think British people are sexy, well we don't think American accents are cute, sexy, adorable, kawaii, nope we think Australian accents are sexy. I wonder what accent Australians think are sexy? Hmm? Well I grabbed hold off Lachlan's arm and he helped me up. I was in a nightgown. I needed to get changed. Well this is awkward since you can't see through nightgown, but you can see all my curves on my ass. I'm really sensitive about my ass. I don't know why I'm just am. Probably forgot.
"Um Lachlan? did you bring any clothes for me to change into?" I said cheeks turning a slight pink.
"Nope!" Well he seemed happy staring at my ass.
"I can call Vikk though."
"Vikk?"
"He's another friend of ours who came here with us and he's from England too don't worry."
Well that's going to cheer me up. It's miserable not knowing anything about your friends."
When Lachlan left to tell 'Vikk' that I need clothes. My phone went off like it was played. I got at least 4 calls

Annie
OMG ASHLEY I HEARD U GOT AMNESIA R U K?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I simply texted back
: who are you sorry amnesia ain't fun ;(

Jayrome
ASH
YOU
OKAY
AMNESIA
SUX
ASS
bacca hugs
XxxxxxxxX

Like I did to Annie

: who are you sorry amnesia sucks! P-please l-l-let go o-of m-me can't b-breath...
*passes out on floor*

WILL BARLOW
OMG ash please send me back that you are okay right when you see this!!!!!!

A: who are you sorry amnesia sucks ;(
And I'm alright ;)

And one last more... Which shocked me?
MITCHY<3
ASHLEY REPLY RIGHT WHEN YOU SEE THIS I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO SEE YOU GO!!!!
LOVE YOU TOO MUCH I KNOW YOU PROBABLY DONT KNOW WHO I AM RIGHT NOW BUT
PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Askjeismnddisksncidssnsdjccios
XXXXXXX

A: da fuq I'm alright I love you too much either but...
Who are you?????
@3@

I didn't know what that last one was about. Boyfriend maybe. Probably not. I'm to ugly. To fat. But that name Mitch rang a bell I went on google search and searched "Mitch" and got a lot of results but one stuck out and seemed to be repeated. One with chestnut hair caramel eyes and seemed quite muscular. He was another youtuber. I clicked his channel and imminently knew he was Canadian. Heh I'm pretty good sorting out names even in amnesia! I stopped his vid when there was a knock on the door and Lachlan's there. With my new clothes. No underwear or bra. Thank god. I already knew there was a bag of the corner of the room full with my dirty Landry! Lachlan put them on the bed and left without saying a word. I quickly changed into my old underwear and bra and new clothing. I pressed the button to signal a nurse and she came in.
"Ah Ashley Marie surcombe, the Mr.fisher the doctor who was here a second ago said next time I see you calk you by your full name so you get it in your mind. so what's wrong?"
"I need a plastic bag to take my old clothing home." I said nervous.
She reached to a table next to her in the doorway on the other side of the wall, and took out a plastic grocery shopping bag. She smiled and left. I put them in there and walked out the door to the lobby. Lachlan was there.
"Where's Vikk? I'll like to "meet" him. I said doing that thing with your fingers when you are being sarcastic.
"He went back to his hotel... Got antsy I guess."
I smile lightly, and follow him out to his car. I sit in the passengers seat in a Masa des Benz. I few minutes of awkward silence till the headaches came. I asked Lachlan if the doctor gave him any pain reliefs for head aches. Lachlan gave me 2 pills and Lachlan told me is that side affects are sleeping. I took a few minutes for it to work. In that time I looked on his twitter, Facebook, And Instagram. All the same thing. A picture of me sleeping and the caption says
Ashley tripped and fell
She got amnesia and i
Will be walking her
around Euro-gamer
So she'll remember!
#imsosalty
"What's Euro-Gamer?" I ask like a 6 year old girl. Which her eyelids where getting heavy.
"It's a convention for European youtubers to meet there
European fans."
I remember that I was a youtuber, thank god for that.
"Thanks little Lachy!" I barely remember everyone calling Lachlan little Lachy in 1 recording
And that's all I remember till my eyes finally closed and stayed like that...

TO BE CONTINUED...

ÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎ
WELL THAT WAS A
DECENT CHAPPY!!!!!

Much

Love

X
ÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎIÎ