Maybe its not so bad after all.

The ride was so awkward. Mackenzie for some fucking reason hates me. Vikk's terrified. And I'm confused. All I know is that Lachlan seemed really... Uh... Let's just say tense for the ride back. Mackenzie turned on the radio and all I knew is that I'm going to have a massive migraine after this. She turned the music up to a unforgettable noise. And the song that was on said "Nigger!" Almost every sentence. (Q&A no offense to Black people I respect you and white people exactly the same!) and her language ew she almost was worse than the music! "Bitch this fuck that, cunt, whore, nigger, etc." I thought I had bad language but she was horrid! (Q&A yet again no offense black people!) the worst part of it was when she saw me in pain. She did everything louder, music, language, speed of the car which terrified me. Multiple times she almost killed. Injured, or gotten in a car accident! She's the twin of the "WICKED WITCH OF DE WEST" maybe even worse.
Shortly after that hellish ride we arrived at a beautiful hotel, tall, shiny, perfect. The sad thing is. She probably paid it off with daddy's wallet. So this tells me 3 things about this chick. She's a daddy's girl, and she pays off her daddy's Wallet, or she spent all the money she got to pay for this stuff. And to book late for 3 extra people. Expensive.
"Rooms?" Vikk said, his face calming down as we entered the air conditioned hotel.
"Aw meisur these are le 3 extra people you booked for?" Says the bell hopper in a very think French accent.
"Why yes yes they are.. Who are you again?" Mackenzie asked dumbfounded.
"For the last time meisur it's Andrè!" He said his face redding in anger. Anger problems?
"That's it!" Mackenzie said flashing him one of her million dollar smiles.
"So..?" I ask uncomfortably.
"Eh yes le rooms let me take a look." Andrè said giving all of us a toothy smile before checking out Mackenzie first. How old is he?! 42. Ewwwwwwwwww. I watch him mysteriously walk over to the reservation book. Give another toothy smile to himself. And come back.
"I'm terribly sorry their must have been a mix up in le um rooms." He said faking a frown.
"Waddya mean?" Lachlan said. Furrowing his eyebrows together. I love it when he does that.
"Meisur. He said pointing to Mackenzie. "Only booked 2 extra rooms." He said.
"Oh bummer." Mackenzie said giving us all a 'sad' smile.
"Looks like someone had to share a room with me." She said. OHHHHHHH now I know why she ME stay with her. She wanted to make ME jealous. Well it kinda worked since she got to kiss Lachlan as many times as she can. Ugh.
"Or..." Vikk said raising an eyebrow.
"Or what." She said. Eyes getting bigger than dinner plates. Only those dinner plates were painted red.
"Someone can share a room with Lachlan,Ashley,or even me!" Vikk said. I held back to just walk up to her get up all in her grill say "PAX me" and slap. But instead I just smirked... Evilly.
"Exactly I can share a room with Lachlan! Mackenzie said pulling Lachlan by the arm over to her side.
"Or he can choose." I say breaking up the fight that's going down in between Mackenzie and Vikk, even if I really want shit to go down.
"FINE! JESUS LACHLAN YOU FUCKING PICK!!" Mackenzie said loosing the fight.
"Um meisur can you not use such dégoûtant language please." Andrè said trying to keep her voice down.
"OH CRAWL BACK TO THE EIFFEL TOWER AND JUMP OFF MAYBE HMM?" Mackenzie said loosing her bloody mind.
"Yes meisur I'll be quite meisur." He said going down into his purple and green polo shirt like a turtle going into his shell.
"Hmm I wonder who to pick." Lachlan said eyeing me. Yup well I defiantly know who he's going to pick.
"Ashley." He said. He won't DARE say his pet name for me in front of Mackenzie. She'll cut a bitch.
"WHY HER SHES A SLUT A WHORE EVEN WHY NOT ME!?" Mackenzie said bursting into tears. I felt bad for what whatever I done to her so I tried to comfort her, but I lost my very own mind when I tried.
"go back to sucking your daddy's baby dick, and maybe next time shave your pussy." She mutters to me no one else heard her so I must look insane when I pulled her hair and screamed in her face:
"LOOK IN THE MIRROR WHEN YOU SAY THAT THEN YOULL SEE WHOS DADDY DID ALL OF THAT! WAIT NO YOU CANT FUCKING HEAR HIM CAUSE YOUR LOST IN HIS WALLET!!!!!!!!!" I lost it. My anger just seemed to flow out of me Slowly but surely. I marched to the front desk where Andrè is. He looks so white like he saw a ghost only he seemed like he IS the ghost.
"What's the fucking farthest away room that Mackenzie booked from her room?" I asked hot.
"Umm 169! and madam can you please keep it quite next time?" He asked he started to go back in his shell. For some reason I felt like someone threw Holy water on me. I'm not mad anymore. Just seeing him hide inside of his shell made me feel better.
"Sure I will... If you keep me far away from that bitch.' I whisper to him. And when I said bitch I pointed to Mackenzie, who was desperately asking Lachlan to share a room. Which he's rejecting.
"Gotcha." He said winking. I just warmly smiled and walked into the elevator. I shiver of him winking at me, remembering him checking out the wild animal.
And he's like in his 40s

TO BE CONTINUED...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW#vikklanAWWWWWWWWWWWW

ANOTHER CHAPPY
I HAD TO GET THIS ONE DONE
FOR SOME REASON I DIDNT EVEN
HAVE WRITERS BLOCK, I WANTED TO
WRITE BUT NOTHING WILL COME TO MY
MIND FOR SOME REASON....
EH BUT SAY IN THE COMMENTS
#Christmas
Or
#hanukkah
If you celebrate Christmas #Christmas
Or if you celebrate Hanukkah #Hanukkah
Well
MUCH
LOVE
X
AWWWWWWWWWWWW#vikklanAWWWWWWWWWWWW