Damn thats hot (Kiss)

My dog is now humping my leg awesome!
Oh and I may do a book where I just tell you stuff from what happened to my life it can be
Weird/awesome/sad/happy/sexual
Welp say in the comments if you want that book or not
<3
MUCH
LOVE
<3

Now on to the story!

"Hey Lachy?" I heard a British girl behind me and I knew it was poofy before I turned around.
"Waddup Ashley?" The doctor said to call her by her full name.
"C-can you show me around?" She said her cheeks turning a light pink. I smile gently.
"Where?"
"The state like sight seeing! That sounds fun!"
I got dressed in the bathroom.
When I walked outside the bathroom. Poofy looked beautiful. I guess I was staring too long because she pulled a face at me. She stuck her tongue out and she closed one of her eyes. I chuckled a little bit. She giggled. We head out the door.
"Where to first?" I say looking at the winking bell hopper.
"Anywhere fun!"
"Ok let's start at the fair!" I checked before I booked this hotel where we're close too. And where about 5 miles away from a carnival.
"YEAH!" She says excited.
We hopped into my car and headed out to the carnival.
When we arrived I smelled food. I remembered I didn't have food this morning. I seen poofy didn't either.
"Hey Lachlan I'm hungry want to get more food?" She asked.
"Anything for you!" I said. Poofy started to blush a little. We went to the hotdog stand. We both got a hotdog, but I hot mustard on mine and she got ketchup on her. We both took a bite and we agreed it was delicious.
"Now that our stomach are full want to play some games?" I asked stuffed.
"Hell ya!" She yell over the music playing. She ran to the first game like a child. I laughed at her and yelled after her 'wait up." I found her at the ballon throw game. She was eyeing a giant penguin like it's her life.
"I want it. Lachlan please get me that penguin please!"
She didn't have any money and I had 50 bucks on me. I grabbed my wallet on the way out.
"Fineeeee."
I gave the man $5 for 10 darts. He was texting on his phone. Rude.
"To get a small prize you pop none or 1 of them. To get a medium you need to pop 3,4,5 and to get a large one." He said pointing his finger at the penguin poofy wanted.
"You need to pop 6,7,8, Or any higher.
"Okay!"
I grabbed my first dart and thrown it.
Miss
I grabbed my second one and thrown it.
Hit
I grabbed my third one and thrown it.
Hit
I grabbed my forth one and thrown it.
Miss
I grabbed my fifth and thrown it.
Hit
I grabbed my sixth and thrown it.
Hit
I grabbed my seventh and thrown it.
Miss
I grabbed my eight and thrown it.
Hit
I grabbed my ninth and thrown it.
Hit
I won it. But I had one more dart and I thrown it. It missed terribly and almost hit the guy behind the counter in the ear. He dodge it with ease. He must do that a lot.
"Congratulations you got the large surprise." He said like he was bored.
I walked back to poofy and gave her it. She pretty much leaped in my arms. My heart was beating fast and hard. I swear china can hear me. Apparently poofy can't though.
"It's getting dark. I promised Rob, Preston, and Jerome that ill record today.I said pealing Poofy of me so she'll won't hear my heart beat.
"Yea can we go play one more game?"
"Ok." I said unsure.
She pointed to the ball throw.
"That's my favorite one!" She says excited. She pulled me over to the game and insisted that play this.
"How bout you play I threw out my arm with the darts." I quickly lie. I was horrible at bowling and this game.
"Ok." She said kinda sad.
She finished the game quickly. She super well. She got all the balls in the 400 spot and 3 balls in the 1000 spot.
"Wow!" I said very impressed
"Thanks!" She said with a soft smile on her face.
We got back to the car, and I drove home since poofy's doesn't remember how. She's going to have to get her drivers license again.
When we tried getting out the car we had trouble trying to get Poof out the car door. Poofy decided to call her stuffed penguin Poof. When we got back in our room I sat down on the bed checking my social media. I checked the responses to poofy having amnesia.

Wow that's horrible since YOU have to direct her around euro. I feel bad for YOU!

Poof poofy. I'll bring her around euro gamer too if I where you.
-/-/-/-//-/-//-/-//-//-/-/-/-//
Ashley's acting dumbass she's always is! She's probably a slut or striper or something of that sort in real life. I don't know why you even like her as a friend. She's a liar!
-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-//-/-/
Wow people are so mean cruel and rude to Poofy. I can tell she was reading them too because she stopped checking her makeup in the mirror instead her makeup is running down her face like a river. (Q&A Cry me a river)
Her leg collapsed form under her. I ran my hands under her back before she touched the ground. I picked her up bridal style.
"I'm sorry Lachlan I-I don't know what happened."
"People could be mean." I said ignoring her apology
"You shouldn't be saying sorry to me Poofy. People should be saying sorry to you." I said like some wise elder.
She out on another me of her light smiles, but this time I smile back at her. After that we just stare at each other for along time. Until me and poofy's faces got closer and closer and closer till our loos were touching. By this point an army can march to the beat of my heart. My lips felt like they where made of lava. No it didn't sting or Burn it felt like butterflies giving you kisses. When she released my lips from hers. My lips felt cold. Like a rainy day in July.
"I'm so sorry!" She said panicking and climbing out of my arms.
"Nope." I said poofy turned around.
"The people should say sorry to us for not saying that sooner." I said.
Her smile came on her face bigger than ever. She ran back over to me. I opened my arms for her to run into. She ran into them and kissed me harder than before, this one was full of love. I then realized it wasn't just my heart that's beating heavily.
It's poofy's too...

TO BE CONTINUED...

WELP THAT WAD HOT LIKE PURRSTONS LAVA FAMILY.

MUCH

LOVE

X

(Ps. Remember to vote
;))