I smell the jealousy

(Q&A before I start this I want to say I'm just Going to do Lachlan's and Ashley's POV)

Vikk and I where looking for Ashley. She was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago! So we both jumped out the car but I did like and almost army role which made Vikk laugh. (Q&A I hate it when you write 'Vikk' in this book and it says it's wrong! Put in the comments #fangirlstruggles) We stopped laughing when Kenzie (girlfriend of Lachlan's if you can't remember.) said "ooooohhhhh this is exciting who are we saving!" I smirk came on face when I knew I had to tell the truth. "Ashley." "Oh." She sounded disappointed but it was funny! "I'm kinda not feeling well Lachlan I'll stay in the car!"'she went back to the car with her nose scrunched up. So Vikk and I where searching till we hear something or someone take a tumble and then... A splash? We look each other curiosity peaking at both of our eyes. Out curiosity got to the best of us because we both followed the noise. There we found Ashley holding a her shoe above some guy head and her other shoe in his eye. He looked like he was going to grab her. Next thing you know Ashley is walking down the hill bare feet grabbing her suitcase out a puddle which I guess made the tumbling sound and splash. Vikks jaw is literally is touching the ground in astonishment that sweet innocent Ashley has done that to that murder/rapist. I tried keeping it cool from not freaking the hell out and just keeping a smirk on my lips. I like a girl who can defend them selfs and you have to be smart and strong to make a high heel shoe a murder and a defense tool. I love her more. Stop Lachlan just stop not right now! "What?" Ashley asked with her voice flowing like silk. "Let's just say remind me not to get on your bad side." Wait something's wrong. Ashley in Skype would've laughed but know just the corners of her lips are creaking upward. On her lips is just the touch of sadness that made me feel horrible like I did something wrong. "Ashley is there something wrong?" "What Lachlan nothings w-wrong with me!" "Ok it just looked like your tense." "Thanks but I'm okay." Something was still tugging at me saying something is still wrong but I let it to go. I guess that if you where about to get murdered/raped you'll get a little tense or confused or even sad, but like I said I will just let it go. Instead I just looked at Vikk. His mouth is now shut and he's calling 911 because of this man.

(-=_=)AHH SHIT TIME SKIP(-=_=)

The police was here so that means that Kenzie was here. She was pretty much trying to eat Lachlan's face off. Man I wish that was me, with all of here bad taste in clothing and makeup and I can be Lachlan's girlfriend and hopefully wife. I got buzzed out my day dream by a police officer. Looks like in his forties maybe in his fifties. He also asked the stupidest questions ever to get me out that WONDERfull (Q&A inside joke with the WONDERfull thing sorry to tempting lets get back to what she was talking about now :3 god damn inside jokes I did it again) He also asked the stupidest questions ever I felt like he tried to get me out my daydreaming but I knew that was stupid it's his job to ask these questions, so when he asked if he can speak to Lachlan I maybe to excited gone over to Kenzie tapped her shoulder and asked if I can "have his man for this". She shit daggers at me with her eyes but fuck it! I pulled Lachlan over to the police officer. And when I pulled him away he said a small thanks. I left him with the police officer and walked away to some post and texted Alsesa whats happening (Q&A #Ashlesa)

|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|

Ashley pulled me away from Kenzie which was pretty much a leach from so hard she kissed me, I kinda enjoyed the 2 seconds imagining it was Poofy, but remembering it was just Kenzie. So I was grateful when Poofy pulled me away to make me answer questions to a police man. I answered all his questions but the last one I got me. "Which one do you like better cake-face or Brit. (Q&A yes in this story 50-40 year old men talk like that) I was hesitant to answer I was going to say Brit when "cake-face came up and says she'll wait in the car. When she was out of ear-shot I said Brit. He said "you chose the right choice for sure, right of that bat I can tells she will be good for you and she is sweet." "Thank you." "No problem Lachlan." "Hey how do you know my name?" "The little Brit girl did." "Oh her name is Ashley by the way." He just smiled and went to question Vikk. I walked away from the seen to actually get to talk to Ashley. When I went to talk to her her cheeks where mad red, not like embarrassed red like MAD red. You can just see the steam out her ears. "Hey poofy whats on your nerves." "Your fucking girlfriend is on my nerves!" Well she wasn't afraid to admit it... I don't blame her. "It's okay I know she's annoying at times but think how I feel when she comes to my house at the middle of the night just to give me a goodnight kiss?" She started giggling. "I feel bad for you Lachlan." "Eh you get used to gotten waken up at 4:00 in the morning just for your girlfriend to just raid our fridge and leave!" Now Ashley's laughing, but she dramatically stops when she looks up okie she is trying to remember something. When I looked up all I saw was Vikk saying. Come on we have to go we been here an horrible in a half here! I caught the wink the police officer gave me when we where about to leave. All I did was smile back at him to say thank you for raveling the truth about who I love...

TO BE CONTINUED...

ŁÖŁ|ŁÖŁ|ŁÖŁ|ŁÖŁ|ŁÖŁ|ŁÖŁ

SO GUYS I FINALLY KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING!

YOU SUCK WRITERS BLOCK BUT EVERYONE GETS OVER YOU!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!

MUCH

LOVE

X

P.S

remember put in the comments #fangirlstruggles

(-=_=)