I quickly pulled Shuhua for a hug,letting her cry on my chest. “I’m fine...Shuhua...I am fine....”I whispered to her softly as I was rubbing her back gently.

“Pabo,unnie...you make me worried,you know that.She said as she pouted.

Aish,she is so damn cute.I wish I have energy to go and pinch her cheek.-_-

“Anyway,unnie.Are you hungry?”

Now that Shuhua mention it,I do feel hungry.I feel like I never eaten for days. “Well yeah....I guess I am hungry.”I told her as I held my stomach.

“Okay,you just stay here.I go and grab some food.Will be back soon.”She said as she started leaving the room.

When she left,I felt a little lonely.Aigoo,why does she need to leave so soon?

She said that she will be back soon.Why am I feel so sad?

“Do you hate me?”

Remember what happened to me yesterday is making me sad.Why did I said that?Now I can’t stop forgetting about what Shuhua said to me that make my heart feel broken.

“Yes,I hate you.I hate you so damn much,Cho Miyeon.”

Aish,how I wish this words will go away from my head.

Shuhua....I don’t know why but I can’t stop thinking about you.You make me crazy you know.If only you know that I love you.If only you will accept my feeling.

My thought was cut off when I heard the door open.I look at the direction of the door and I suddenly smile widely.

Shuhua was bringing some snacks and walking toward me.She look so damn gorgeous even though she was just walking toward me.

“Miyeon unnie,I need to go home right now.I don’t want to make Irene unnie to worry about me.I just leave this snacks here.Well see you tomorrow.”She said as she put the snacks on the table next to me.

Before she leave,she turned around to look at me. “It is okay for you to being alone here?”I’m not going to let her to see my sad face,so I just eye smiling and nodded to her.

She left the room and my smile suddenly faded.

I sighed and take out my phone,strolling through my line chats.I saw a few of my friends message me.

Soyeon,Minnie and also aunty and uncle were meassaging me.If you wondering why Soyeon was messaging me,please don’t get me wrong.We may be rivals but we are actually friends,same goes to Chungha,Seulgi and Sinb.We only friends in social medias but we are rival in real life.

Anyway,I got like 50+ new messages from Minnie.Aigoo,is she really worried about me that much?I guess I should just reply to her first.I don’t want her to get worried about me.

Once I done replying to her,I put back my phone at the table and lean back against this soft bed and closed my eyes.I hope tomorrow will be a wonderful day.

The next day

Shuhua POV

Today is actually the presentation day for our project.The professor knew that Miyeon is admitted to the hospital and couldn’t make it for class since she still not feeling well,so the professor extend the dateline for our presentation.

And I am currently in the class,watching all my classmates present their project to the whole class including Soojin unnie and Minnie unnie.

I don’t know why but I can’t stop thinking about Miyeon.Should I apologize to her?I mean I did said something bad to her.I doesn’t mean to said that.Aish,maybe I just apologized to her.It my fault that I make her sick.