18) After The Party

Lea's POV

"Lars, this was the best Ash Bash yet!"

"I know! Too bad La Jefe couldn't score and the police were here."

"What do you mean couldn't score? Did she have a pulse and was between the ages of 18 and alive?"

"Hahaha. Yup! Ash was shut down."

"That's crazy. So, what's this about the cops coming?"

"I don't know. All I know is there was a disturbance outside and the cops were called. They went Ash's office and left a few minutes later."

"Hmmm. Guess I'm gonna have to ask Ash about that later."

"This is gonna be a lot of clean up. Are we doing this ourselves?"

"Nope. Ash hired a crew. They'll be here in 5. When they get here, we check out and Ash will oversee them."

"Yes! I mean damn."

"You're a mess. I'm going home to pass out."

"Same. Can I walk you out?" Lars asks shyly.

"Sure." Lea nods back. Lars and I walk to the back and collect our belongings.

"Hey Lea?"

"Yea."

"Would you want to get lunch with me later today?"

"Finally. Yes."

"Really?"

"I've been waiting for you to ask me."

"Sweet." I feel a slight blush go across my face. Lars leans in and kisses my cheek.

'Definitely the best Ash Bash yet!'

Krista's POV

'So she thinks a No trespassing order can protect her? No no no. That's not the way this works. I need help and I know just who to call.'

Even though it's 4 in the morning, I know he's up. I pull my phone out and dial an all too familiar number.

"Hey, Sean. I have an issue that needs your expertise. Call me back when you get this message. Love you." I smirk to myself.

'Rule number one: Never fuck with someone who's family has an extensive criminal history.'