11) One Night

Ash's POV

Beautiful women are out by the boatload. I smoked way too much and drank just enough. The crossfade is treating me right.

'Damn. Who's the raven beauty leaning against the bar? She looking at me.' It seems like I blinked then she appears in front of me. She drags me to the dance floor and grinds on me. She's good at it.

"I own this place. Let's go somewhere private." I whisper in her ear. She nods. I love a woman who speaks little. I pull her towards the back to the apartment below the club.

I had the basement apartment soundproof. I pull her to the bedroom. No time for drinks and such; we both know why she's here.

As soon as I close the door, I push Raven against it. I attack her lips. Her lips are soft and mold mine perfectly. Raven moans into my mouth. I lift her and she wraps legs around my waist. Without missing a beat, I carry her to the bed.

"Are you ready to experience pleasure like no other in the world?" Raven just nods.

'I wonder if she's mute. Fuck it! A lay is a lay.'

Raven kisses my neck and tangles her hand in my hair while I grind my hips onto hers. Little soft moans and pants escape her mouth.

'Raven sounds familiar. Maybe I've fucked her before?'

I slip my hands between her leg and rip her barely there underwear. She's literally dripping for me; her folds are already swollen.

"You ready to blow, baby? I got you." I insert two fingers without warning her. Raven bites between my neck and shoulder.

'That's definitely going to leave a mark. I hate that shit!'

I kiss Raven while moving my fingers in and out of her. I use my thumb to rub semi circles on her clit. Raven bites my tongue as she climaxes all over my hand.

"Damn, baby. We just started. I know you have more rounds in you; I damn sure have more in me. Let's go for an all nighter!"

Krista's POV

My body is deliciously sore. Ash really went all night. She also left a couple of marks on me: a couple of hickeys on my neck, inner thigh, and ass. Something about it being a punishment for marking her first. I'm sneaking out at 4 A.M. without underwear and looking homeless.

'I can't believe she didn't recognize me. I can't wait to let her know who Raven is. I knew I would get her.'