23. Abaddon

It had been a couple weeks since Castiel gave me my memory back. I remember being in the garrison and why I fell. I had saw what the humans had, and I wanted that. I wanted a normal life and have all the emotions that they did. I didn't have any grace, and it was all gone. There was no way to get it back, so I will stay human. Why does Abaddon want me, even though I am nothing but a human now? I couldn't give her anything that she needed. I was pretty much useless.

Sam, Dean, and I were on the way to some address that Castiel had given us. I was sitting in the back seat, looking out of the window. I didn't want to come with them, because I was going to be around other angels and I didn't know how they were going to react to seeing me.

We pulled up outside of a building, and Dean was looking around the surroundings. The three of us got out and started towards the door. "This is the address?"

"Yeah," Sam said as they were about to knock, but the door opened.

"If you'll follow me, the Commander will see you now," a man said as he looked at Sam and Dean. When Dean stepped forward, the man looked at you with anger in his eyes. "Catherine." You looked down and saw the blade in his hands.

"Benjamin, no!"

Benjamin turned to see Cas walking towards him. "Sir."

"Catherine is here to help. You're dismissed," Cas said as Benjamin walked away. Cas turned to Sam and Dean, and hugged them. Cas turned to you, and hugged you.

"So, Commander?"

"Yea, not my idea. They had no leader, and they insisted on following me."

"Yeah, no, we get it. You're a rock star," Dean smirked.

I rolled my eyes, and looked around me. All i could see were angels, who were giving me angry glares.

"Bartholomew is dead. Malachi was murdered by Gadreel, with Metatron as powerful as he is now, I needed to do something."

"So this war between angels is really gonna happen," Sam said as he looked between the three of us.

"Not if I can find a diplomatic option for getting rid of Metatron."

"Good luck with that," Dean muttered.
"Dean, this is angel on angel violence. It has to end. Someone has to say, 'enough.'"
Sam looked at Cas, "and that someone is you?"

"That brings me to why you're here. We have a prisoner. It's an angel from Metatron's inner circle. I need to know what they're. Planning, but so far, he's revealed nothing."

"So, you're done with the rough shit, and you want us to be your goons?"

"Well, you've had success at these situations before. If you don't want to do it, I understand."

"Who said I didn't want to do it?"

You looked at Dean, then at Sam. What did he just say? He was okay with that?

Sam and Dean went into the interrogation room, as I stayed in Castiel's office with him.

"It's nice to have you back Catherine," Cas said was he sat on his desk.

"I'm not back Cas. I can't get my grace, and I'm useless. Abaddon wants me because Crowley wanted me, and he wanted me because he know I was worth something. Metatron wanted me. He even kidnapped me, and tried to figure it out. Well I'm nothing but a human now. Cas, I shouldn't even be here. Everyone out there, is so angry with me."

"No, they are just surprised to see you," he tried to lie but I knew the truth.

"Cas, I know when you're lying. They are mad because I fell and disobeyed. Why aren't you the same?"