12. The Bunker

When we stopped, there was a tall tannish dirt building that looked like it was getting ready to collapse. I looked down at the bottom and saw steps that lead downward to a door. When I got out, I looked over at Dean as he was smirking. Sam smiled as he pulled out a odd shaped key, after grabbing his bags. I went and grabbed mine, as I followed Dean to the door. When Sam opened the door, we walked inside on a balcony, that looked over a room with a whole bunch of switchboards. I didn't really know what everything was, but I was still amazed they had a key to this place.

"What is this place?" Sam and Dean were already down the staircase and looking up at me.

"It was the Men of Letters. A secret organization of people who research the supernatural. This was where they stored all their information," Sam said as I started walking down the staircase.

"So it's the supernatural motherload."

"Exactly!" Dean seemed so excited I said that. I laughed a little as Sam rolled his eyes. "Come on, I'll give you the tour."

I followed Dean as he walked into another room with tables and chairs in the middle, and books all over the shelves. "This is amazing," I smiled over at Dean as he nodded his head.

He started walking to another room, and smiled. "Here is the kitchen." He walked to one of the many hallways and walked to the first door and opened it. "We have our own gun range."

"Holy shit, this is awesome!" Dean smiled over at me and then walked back to the other hallway.

"This is where all the rooms are. Like a dormitory," he went up to the door on the right and opened it. "This is my room."

I looked inside and saw a display of knifes along the wall above his bed, and guns lined up on the left. I walked around his room when I caught a glimpse of a small picture of a blonde woman and a little boy.

"Is that your mom," I said as I looked over at him.

Dean leaned off the door frame, and walked over to me. "Yeah. I didn't know her long but she died when Sammy was six months."

"I'm so sorry," I whispered as I looked down at the photo.

"No, it's fine," he smiled as he walked out the room, with me following. "Sam's room is down there on the left. He didn't decorate or anything. He doesn't think of this as a home." I nodded as he opened the door to the right. "This will be your room."

I walked in and placed my bag on the bed as is looked around the room. It was the exact same as Dean's but without the guns. I fished out the Polaroid picture of my parents and I, and looked at it for a moment, before putting it on the shelf by my bed. I turned around to see Dean still standing behind me.

"Is that your parents," he asked as he looked at me then the Polaroid picture.

"Yeah, that was the last picture I took with them," I turned around so he wouldn't see me fighting my tears.

"It's okay Cat, they would be proud of how strong you have become," Dean said as he pulled me into his chest. I simply wrapped my arms around him, as I put my face in his chest. It had been four years since I have been hugged, and I miss the feeling with everything in me. I think Dean could tell because he pulled me in tighter, and stood there with me for several minutes.

When we finally pulled away, I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked up at him. Dean gave me one of his half smiles. I moved away and sat on the side of my new bed.

"It's all my fault. They are all dead because of me." another tear fell down my face, as Dean squatted in front of me.

"No, don't think like that. You didn't know. No one knew. Demons are dicks they will kill anyone!"

"Yeah but I was the target because I'm a fucking angel," another tear had fell, and Dean wiped it away with his thumbs. Dean placed his palms on my cheeks and looked me in his eyes.

"You maybe an angel, but don't ever think you are to blame for what those demons did!" Dean got up and sat beside me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Dean, thank you. Thank you for helping me. It's been four years since I connected with anyone, and I'm glad that person is you."

"Me too, Cat. Now, go to sleep and I'll see you in the morning," he said as he stood up and kissed my forehead. I smiled up to him as he walked out, closing the door behind him.

The next morning, I threw on my shorts, and my black tank top. I really needed to go shopping. I just had the same outfits and I needed to change it up.

I pinned my hair up in a normal messy bun, as I walked to the kitchen. Just as I walked in, the smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes hit me. I looked around and saw Dean at the stove cooking.

I went over to the fridge and looked inside. "Seriously? All you have is beer and liquor. Do you guys drink anything else?"

"We had some orange juice. I guess Sam drank it," he smirked as he flipped the pancakes.

"Well we are going on a supply run after we eat." I went through some of the cabinets and just stopped. "Where are the cups?"

Dean went to one if the cabinets I hadn't checked yet, and grabbed one. I smiled as he handed it to me and I poured some ice water.

Sam had walked into the kitchen as I sat down at the table. Dean had pulled out three plates and scooped out eggs on each, as Sam sat in front if me at the table.

"Good morning," Sam said as he looked up at me.

"Good morning." I looked up at him, then down at my hands, as I started tapping.

I looked to see Dean placing a plate in front of each of us and sat down. I picked up the fork, and took a bite if my eggs. Dean was beside me, stuffing his face, as Sam wasn't eating as fast.

"Slow down there chipmunk," I giggled as Dean looked over at me with him mouth filled. Dean swallowed his food as Sam had started laughing.

"Shut your mouth and eat," Dean said as he took another bite. I laughed and took a bite of my bacon.

When everyone finished, you stood up, and grabbed their plates. Sam stood up and walked to the study, as Dean stood up to help me. I went over to the sink and rinsed each dish before placing it in the dishwasher.

"You know how to use that thing?"

I laughed as I cut it on and turned to him. "It isn't hard. I had to wash dishes when i was younger."

"Well that's nice to know," he smiled as I took a sip of my water, and walked down the hallway.

Dean was following behind me as I opened the door to the firing range.

"So Dean, want to have a competition?"