01. The Beginning

As I laid in my bedroom, I was watching some stupid movie about vampires who don't even bite people. I jumped off the bed, and looked at the time. Great two o'clock.

I decided to walk downstairs, and find myself something to eat. I walked over to the fridge, and just decided to pour myself a glass of milk. There was never anything to eat in this house.

I walked in the living room and cut the light on. The glass of milk fell out of my grip, and smashed on the floor. Blood surrounded both my mother and my father.

Dropping to the floor between the two of them, I checked their pulses. My dad was dead, but my mom was barely alive.

"Mom," tears started running down my face as my voice cracked.

"Catherine! Run! There are men with black eyes! Grab the money out the safe an run," she said between deep breathes. Before long, she was gone as well.

I cried and ran to the safe, and took out the two thousand dollars, and ran back upstairs. I quickly grabbed a bag, and started packing all the clothes I could. I grabbed my bag, and ran back down the stairs. I took one last glance at my parents, and called the cops on the house phone.

Before the cops arrived, I drove off in my car.

This was my life now, on the run from whatever just killed my parents. I will find whatever that son of a bitch is, and I will kill it.