Chapter Four {You Win}

A n a s t a s i a

I glanced at the clock getting frustrated as I read the questions over and over. I looked up at Mr. Stevenson who had a smirk on his face. This Nigga probably gave me extra hard questions so I'd fail and have to stay with his ass for another hour and thirty minutes.

I sighed before balling up the papers and throwing them away and he gave me a weird look.

"I failed you win, happy?"

"It seems like you didn't even try, Did you want to fail?"

"Look I don't care much about English all I want is to pass so I can finally start my singing career and if you'd Just please--"

"Your eyes are so beautiful" He said catching me off guard and I blushed and looked down.

"Thanks" I said still looking down.

"Uhmm anyway, You don't have to do it if you don't want to, Its help you and like you said before you wanna pass and start your singing career well tutoring is helping you pass a lot easier"

I sighed. "I'll do it okay? Just email me or something I know my phone number is in my information so mind as well call me" I said then walked away bumping into Cali.

"Damn watch where you going" He said while rubbing his head where we head butted.

"Ow you watch where you're going, You should've seen me leaving"

"English? I thought you hate him?"

"I do but I love singing which is the only reason I'm doing this"

"You sure?" He asked and I looked at him weirdly.

"I'm sure Calian, Where's Carter?"

"He's with Nicola, I don't know why he with her though her name sound like a damn medicine"

I laughed. "And Carter sounds like a Gay Nigga name so looks like that fit" I Joked. I was Just playing I love my bro.. Sometimes.