Chapter Two {Cali}

C a r t e r

"Explain exactly how that makes since" Calvin asked after I explained me sleeping with Nicola and accidentally losing her number.

"It makes since, I didn't mean it, it Just happened"

"Your ass a trip" He said making Cali erupt in laughter. He's the third oldest yet doing all this damn cursing.

"Shut up you know if pops heard you cursing he'd kick your ass"

"Nigga don't get mad now, You stay talking about respect hoes then go ahead and use one" He said still laughing.

"It was an accident" I said an they both twisted their wrist and did that stupid ass 'Da fuck' voice. I threw a pillow at them when Anastasia walked in the room climbing in Maurice bed with Ebony. Maurice was born with some type of disorder so he either has bad nightmares at night and stops talking for two or three weeks or goes on a temper tantrum every now and then.

"What's wrong with you?" Cali asked and Anastasia mugged him and he returned the gesture.

"I'm trying to be a good friend but you making shit difficult" He said and she started laughing hysterically causing us to look at her funny.

"You must be crazy if you think I want you as a friend especially with a ratchet ass name like Calian" She laughed and his face got serious before he walked out the room.

"Now you know why that's his name"

"It slipped he Just gets on my damn nerves sometimes" She said simply and I shot her look making her groan and storm out the door going in the direction Cali went.

"Yo wanna be with a real man?" Calvin young ass said and Ebony erupted In laughter. He young and already trying to Mack. What happened to me?

A n a s t a s i a

I walked in the kitchen seeing Cali eating a brownie out of the brownie Jar as I approached him.

"You mad or Nah?" I asked waiting for him to laugh but his facial expression remained the same.

"I'm sorry okay? I know why that's your name and I probably hit a nerve I'm sorry" I said honestly but he ignored me.

"Calian Anthony Alsina I said I'm sorry damn what more do you want?"I yelled getting annoyed and he ran over kissing my lips softly.

"For your hard headed ass to stop being annoying and actually be my friend for once" He smiled and I laughed.

"But what was the reason you was mad?" He asked and all my anger came back.

"Mr. Stevenson or shall I say Tyga stupid ass! I know that's a celebrity children school but if he's such a damn celebrity why the hell he teaching us?"

"They don't have much teachers there cuz manly fake people be trying to get hired so sometimes parents volunter to teach a class for three months, Last year Beyonce taught acting class and Jay Z taught math.. Sort of"

"That's stupid, I rather have my dad be my English teacher that way I won't miss him"

"Yeah.. And that way I'd never get anything done with him mugging me every second"

I laughed picturing that happening. I don't really know why he hates Cali so much especially since I don't see myself with him anytime soon.

"Don't worry I'd protect you" I lied. I'd laugh at his scary ass. But it was worth the lie. Now I gotta think about how to overcome class tomorrow since we gotta spend an hour and thirty minutes in first period... The world's ending

{Cali In MM}