Chapter One { Lights, Camera, Action}

C a r t e r

Today was a big ass party for Anastasia turning sixteen which in my book isn't much of a big deal its Just one step ahead of age and who really cares about that?

"Dance with me" Anastasia asked trying to make me get up.

"Nah I'm good, You seen Cali?"

"Who cares about Cali he shouldn't even be here" She said then walked away. The games they play with each other is only mad annoying.

"Yo have you seen the fly ass chicks back there?" Cali said coming out of nowhere.

"Do I seem worried about them? I ain't into that hoping shit you know that" I said truthfully. I've never liked how guys could play with girls emotions like that especially knowing they only leading the girl on and could drive her insane having her turning into a hoe cuz she thinks all guys will ever want her for is sex.

"Who said you gotta hop? You can sleep with one tonight and then thats it, its not technically hoping"

"No" I said seriously

"Fine be a virgin"

"Nigga you know I lost my virginity when I was eight"

"Yeah Yeah like father like son. yada yada my pops wouldn't care so ttyl" He said then disappeared upstairs. I never understood how someone so sensitive can be so fucking heartless at the same exact time. But I guess his dad being my uncle August and his mom being my auntie jasmine I understand how those two personalities went into one.. Cali

"Carter come sing happy birthday to your sister" Auntie angel said grabbing my arm. I looked towards the cake seeing everyone surrounding and some paparazzi recording.

"Uhmm, I don't know what to sing" I whrispered in my mother's ear.

"Think of something" My dad shrugged and I mugged him. That didn't help at all. I started to think of her favorite song from Victourious and used that one.

" You might be crazy Have I told you lately that I love you? You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly And it's crazy that someone could change me Now no matter what it is I have to do, I'm not afraid to try And you need to know that you're the reason why

I don't even care when they say You're a little bit off Look me in the eye, I say I could never get enough 'Cause it's alright Keep it together wherever we go And it's alright, oh well, whatever Everybody needs to know

You might be crazy Have I told you lately that I love you? You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly And it's crazy that someone could change me Now no matter what it is I have to do, I'm not afraid to try And you need to know that you're the reason why" I sang then everyone cheered as Anastasia got all teary eyed. I don't know who I got this from but I hate sensitive people. Cali has an exception

"Happy Birthday Princess" I said when a camera clicked and a flash hit my eyes.

A n a s t a s i a

I walked into school the next day humming the song Carter sang to me the day before when ebony leaned against my locker trying not to laugh.

"Ain't you happy" She laughed.

"Yea I Just turned Sixteen last night and there was a huge--"

"Party? Yeah I know you invited me and it was on the news"

"I didn't see you"

She sighed. "Its a long story, we should be getting to Mr. Stevenson's class though before he throw a fit" She said and I nodded in Agreement. I learned yesterday that he's a very mean person and has a smart ass mouth that makes me wanna slap the taste out his mouth but I stay low knowing it would lead to me being expelled.

The bell rang Just as my foot hit the other side of the door and I knew I'd get yelled at.

"Why are you late?" He asked making Ebony chuckle. I looked at Carter for help but he ignored me and started talking to Cali.

"I'm not even late, As you can see my foot is on the other side of the door"

"But your whole body isn't, Just because you're Chris Brown's daughter doesn't mean you get special treatment"

".. I didn't say it did" I said threw gritted teeth trying not to get mad. One thing I got from my dad is his bipolar disorder and Carter got it too. I guess Calvin and Maurice got lucky

"But you're acting like it, Take your seat but the next time you're late I will call your parents"

I bumped his shoulder and he smirked before I sat in my seat. I know all about how he was friends with my dad once apon a time and some beef got stirred up so they stopped talking. I do know he's still some type of rapper that I honestly never heard of and is teaching as I'on know a hobby or something but he needa find another one I know that much or things might get out of hand. Don't take your anger out on me cute ass Nigga.