trust fall

trust fall by wallows
p. s: finn ain't popular on this imagine :)

˚✧₊⁎ ⁎⁺˳✧༚

y/n l/n. ah the girl everyone swoons over. with her angelic smile, killer wink, and a literal angel in everything she does. most people are jealous of her because of what she's got. but what most doesn't know is that she's had the worst heartbreaks. two of her exes? cheated. y/n was best at always putting a smile on her face. that's why every fan wondered how she's that happy after breakups especially on her posts. y/n never believed in love ever again.

"ugh! i'm so tired" finn plopped down his bed burying his face against his pillow. "never gets old. you're late, what happened?" y/n placed her phone down. "i just got from detention from doing something i'm not even fucking responsible for! second, the physics test was unfair!" finn stood up angrily making y/n chuckle a bit. "unfair!" finn scoffed. "well i'm sure you're still gonna ace that test. c'mon let's get ice cream!" y/n stood up grabbing her sunglasses and black hoodie but finn just stood there and took a deep sigh making y/n turn. "what?" y/n smiled which made finn's heart flutter a bit. "you really want us to get ice cream by this hour?" finn asked placing his hands inside the pocket of his jacket. "yes??" y/n answered in a questionable manner. "no, we're going someplace else where you my friend is comfortable" finn grabbed her hand as they went downstairs and went inside finn's car.

after a while of driving, y/n was confused of the route that finn took. she was unfamiliar with it.
"where are we going?" y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "driving north" finn answered without looking at her. "finn what the hell's wrong with you my mom's gonna kill me! and maybe even my manager" y/n slapped his shoulder making finn laugh. "relax y/n/n! we're not really gonna go out of LA, just a little bit" y/n rolled her eyes and panicked calmly. "we're here" finn parked the car outside of an old building. "you coming or not?" finn yelled from outside which made y/n snapped from her trance and opened the car door. the both of them went upstairs to see colorful lights and buildings. "wow" y/n stared at the view like heaven. "yeah" finn replied looking at her and clearly not talking about the view. finn brought out a blanket and placed it on the floor, and sat. he patted the empty seat next to him and y/n sat next to him. "it's so beautiful finn" the girl continued to stare not shifting her eyes away from it. "so much" finn did the same, not shifting his eyes away from y/n. y/n seemed to noticed it a bit from the corner of her eye that finn was staring at her. and she was right. "you dork you're not even looking at it!" y/n laughed. "i know i know! my view's much better though" finn winked making y/n cheek's red. "yeah right" she playfully rolled her eyes. "so uh, you leave tonight huh?" finn fiddled with his fingers as he asked her. "hmm? oh yeah uhm, you know shooting and press conferences" y/n chuckled with a tone of sadness on her voice. there was silence between the two, which they find comfortable. "i'm gonna miss you" y/n can't help but felt a tear rolled down her cheek. "aw don't cry! come here" finn pulled y/n close to his chest as he played with her hair. he held her tight not wanting to let her go for another god knows how many months. finn loved her in a different way but didn't want to tell her since she might be tired from her heartbreaks. he wanted y/n to be his. more than ever. "i want to take care of you" finn blurted out. "w-what?" y/n pulled away wiping her tears. "i-i have something to tell you b-but i- don't freak out or anything just-" "finn just say it!" y/n cut him off with a chuckle. "i kind of like you. more than a friend. a-and i just want to be the one who'll take care of you and be there for you, protect you, hug you. i d- i don't know whenever i'm around you i just feel something weird but in a good way. you know i can't help but get mad at your jerk exes who literally used you for fame. n-not that that's what i wanted but" finn placed his hand against hid forehead in frustration. y/n smiled at the boy who rambles like a kid. "why so down you clown?" y/n joked which made finn shot up in confusion. "look finn i'm really busy with everything and i still don't know if this will ever be real i just, don't want to be sad again over another boy." y/n sighed and finn held her hand, intertwining their fingers. "i want you to trust me" finn and y/n looked at deeply into each other's eyes, their faces inching towards. y/n placed her free hand on his cheek, pulling it closer making them kiss. finn snaked his arm on y/n's waist as both of y/n's hand were on his cheeks. both of them pulled at each other, their foreheads pressing against each other's. "why'd you do that?" finn whispered while smiling. "because i trust you. and i'm gonna miss you while i'm gone. " y/n replied placing kisses inbetween her sentences. "so you'll let me court you?" y/n smiled from ear to ear loving the thought of a boy that finally cares about her. "when i get back" y/n placed another kiss on his lips and layed her head on his chest as finn wrapped his hand around her while the two stare at the sun going down.

this is my last imagine heehee