don't call me angel

THIS SONG IS LITERALLY: GAY ENERGY IM-

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚

the y/h/c haired girl pushed the silver tray along the corridors of the mansion. her hair in a messy bun, her back straight as if books are placed on her head. "good day to you ms. madeline, to where are you headed at?" george the butler greeted the girl as he smiled. "to the young lad sire. good day to you too!" the girl smiled and made a turn as she rolled her eyes. stopping at the white door, she knocked and opened the door revealing a tall and skinny boy fixing his necktie for the event in a few minutes. "good afternoon sir wolfhard, here are you're medicines and you're requested chamomile tea" she smiled as she fixed the tray. "thank you madeline, you're an angel" finn smiled at her and winked to which it led to the girl shooting back a fake smile. finn sat down at the edge of the bed to drink his tea as the girl just smirked at him. "like what you see?" finn playfully smirked and laughed. "yes" madeline shot a smile of a devil, her smile growing bigger as finn's eyes started to get heavy making him fall back against the bed and the cup breaking. "yes i do"
y/n finished as she removed her maid costume that almost reached the ground that she's been wearing for the past three days. she wore a tight suit and high heeled boots, as her hair flowed slowly on her shoulders.

"yes i did! can you be in a little more hurry?" y/n screamed through the phone which made finn's eyes flutter open. finn sat up and tried to rub his eyes but realized that it was tied against his back. "he's awake i'll call you later" y/n ended the call and brought out her tranquilizer to shoot finn but was cut off by him. "woah woah woah! what the fuck are you doing?" finn turned his back trying to avaoid her aim. "to get you back to sleep you doofus" y/n rolled her eyes. "wait wait i won't tell just don't shoot! please please" finn prayed as fear filled up his body. "aw little prince charming got scared" y/n put away her tranquilizer and grabbed her small backpack while holding a small black box on her hand. "what are you doing" finn stated instead of asking. "to leave, toodles!" y/n playfully waved her hand. "i don't get it i thought you're madeline this so called angel everybody calls?" finn furrowed his eyebrows making y/n roll her eyes.

"sorry bud i ain't no angel"

"what the fuck"

what's up sksksks im bacc D: