hate

˚✧₊⁎ ⁎⁺˳✧༚

y/n made her way inside the studio to watch her bestfriend malcolm record with his other bandmates. she didn't want to be there because of finn. eversince she knew finn was part of the band she immediately disliked him. malcolm didn't even know the reason why. so as finn and the others.

"hey y/n! you made it!" malcolm walked to her and gave her a hug. "of course! nothing but support to my favorite band" y/n smiled and rolled her eyes when finn and her made eye contact for a split second. "or some" jack cleared his throat and ayla slapped his arm. "okay let's start y/n are you sure you'll be okay here?" ayla asked "of course, break a leg you guys" y/n smiled. finn sighed knowing that she'll never like him even as a friend. he wanted to ask her bluntly why she doesn't like him. but didn't have the guts to do so.

finn sang the words as he strummed his guitar. y/n watched him in awe, realizing she was too hard on him. she knew what she had to do. yet, couldn't do it. because it was on her plan to not fall in love with him.

"nice! that was great you guys!" y/n clapped her hands and gave malcolm a handshake. "i'm gonna go get a drink" finn excused himself passing beside y/n as she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "y/n/n that's the nth eye roll what do you not like about him?" ayla asked slightly annoyed at her actions. "nothing! the guy just, i- not everybody likes him or should please him okay?" y/n folded her arms and plopped down the couch and felt something cracked. it was finn's disposable camera that broke. her eyes widened and their mouths dropped. "wow y'all are so silent what's going-" finn saw his broken camera on y/n's hands. "on- what the hell happened?" finn asked while fidgeting the camera. "i'm sorry! i didn't see it it was the same color as the couch and i was facing them so i couldn't really see-" "what's wrong with you?" finn raised his voice and walking out of the room to go outside and y/n following her.

"finn can you let me explain i-" "i know you don't like me okay? but this one crossed the line!! what did i do to you huh?" finn cut her off once again. y/n took a deep breath and looked at finn straight in the eye "because i like you" she softly said barely letting finn hear. "wha-" "i like you!!!" y/n raised her voice. "and i hated you because i don't want to continue into liking you!! you're a celebrity, you have standards. and you probably won't like someone like me so i thought, why not hate you to push my feelings away. and so i did. i tried to hate you with every fiber of my being but failed and somehow crossed the line" finn was lost for her words. he couldn't believe that his career was the one that's getting in the way of having a relationship with her. y/n passed by him and grabbed her car keys out of her pockets. "where are you going?" "to the mall to buy you're camera. are you gonna come or what?" y/n started the car and finn just stood there not knowing what to do. "what are you waiting you stickhead!" y/n yelled and finn immediately made his way to her car. the car ride was silent. while y/n's eyes were glued on the road, finn kept on glancing at her. a red light came and y/n plugged her phone to her car radio as for finn he just stared at her. y/n sighed, "why do you keep looking at me?" "n-nothing i just think you're really pretty" this time y/n was the one who's lost for words. "uh, green light" y/n broke off the eye contact and chuckled "sorry it's just, i don't get much compliment from people like you. or you in general" y/n shrugged her shoulders and smiled at finn. "that's too bad" finn smiled and y/n shot him back another one.

the car ride slowly started to be less awkward. finn and y/n sang and told each other horrible jokes and laughed. y/n parked and stayed silent for a few seconds before saying something. "hey" finn hummed in reponse. "i'm sorry i hated you for a stupid reason. i should've just be friends with you and forget what i feel." "hey it's okay, funny thing is i actually feel the same about you but oh well you hate me". y/n slapped his shoulder and laughed. "want to start over again though?" finn asked and y/n nodded with a smile and held each other's hand walking in the mall.

o em gee. i'm bacc. part two soon!! yeehaw