pretty girl

pretty girl by clairo

˚✧₊ ⁎⁺˳✧༚
y/n l/n
i'm all alone here lying on my bed thinking about all my moments with finn before i confessed my feelings to him. i shift my head to the right and saw the hanging polaroid of him dancing in my room, about noon. i reminisced the memory of how he danced around with me holding my hand. i can't really understand that feeling when he held my hand. i felt sparks and it feels like we were the only people alone in the world.

"hey finn can i tell you something" y/n fiddled with her fingers as they were sitting at the rooftop admiring the city view. "shoot" finn just stares at the view not even glancing at y/n. y/n on the other hand was admiring him. he was the view she only ever loved. "i like you" y/n blurted out not knowing what to say next. "what?" finn scrunched his eyebrows and looked at y/n in confusion. "i-i-i like you in a different way" y/n then clears her throat and looked down after stuttering at her own words. "oh uhm. okay" finn says in a low tone. all they can ever hear was the wind passing by and cars honking. it was an awkward silence. y/n was anxious at this point and lots of thoughts filled through her head. "finn do you like me back?" y/n asked trying to fight back tears. "no". "can i at least know why?" at this time, there was a lump growing on her throat. "y-you're just not the one for me y/n/n. i'm sorry but i can't be enough for you" finn stood up and left leaving y/n crying all alone and lighting 4 cigarettes.

eversince that afternoon on the rooftop with him i can't help but doubt and doubt everything about myself. it got me thinking if i wasn't enough because i'm not pretty like all the other girls. like millie and sadie. (if u is readin dis u r pretty in ur own wei) i even tried to dress for him just to impress and make him fall for him. i tried to talk less since i always babble and talk about things that are sometimes all about me. i can't believe i was so blinded by him. the crying didn't really help. and now i'm all alone. finn's friends who are also my friends have been kind of avoiding me for no reason. but i guess it's better that i'm all alone. i don't need their negativity anyways.