watch it!

y/n pov
this day is the absolute worst. first i lost my cheek tint, then my earphones broke, and then my teacher just scolded me for not paying attention. i'm not even the one who's laughing about the dumb jokes my backmate made! and now everything and everybody just pisses me off in general.

the bell rang and school was finally over. thank god because i could really use a 24 hr nap. i stopped by at this vinyl store to check out what's new. i love this store, it really gives me relief and i just love the vibe-

"hey watch it will you!"

this guys just bumped me and had the audacity to be mad?

"okay! i'm sorry you don't have to be-"

and now he cuts me off??

"oh i'm sorry i didn't mean it i-i was just uhm"

he's actually really cute. it's really weird because he's stuttering right now and blushing, i don't even know wtf is going on.

"you were gonna say what?"

i'm already losing my patience but i still managed to be nice, i don't want to regret anything to be honest.

"you're very familiar you know?"

i furrowed my eyebrows, thinking where or when could i possibly be fami- oh! i do make covers on soundcloud but i don't get the recognition that much.

"you're from soundcloud! that's where i know you from!! you make good covers by the way" he complimented.

"oh right yeah uhm thanks i guess. i'm sorry for this whole-"

"n-no it's gucci! do you want to grab coffee or milkshake?"

"coffee sounds great, i had a long day"

"you can tell me that, y/n"

we walked out of the store and he started to listen about how my day went. he was really sweet and all, i wish i could see him again. although i didn't get that much information about him. all i know is his name is finn and he's in a band. until one girl came and asked for his autograph and picture, which i found weird.

"who are you again?" i asked, and i was a little bit scared at this point. this guys could be a..

"i told you i'm finn!"

"i never got your last name?"

"that's wolfhard for you, sweetie. since i don't know yours i guess i'll just use mine".