crush

edited !

i hope y'all will bare with me in this imagine bc my imagination is rlly shitty i'm sorry. i know wanda and pietro doesn't have a third sibling, just pretend :DD

y/n got prepared for the late show with jimmy fallon. her role in endgame made her even famous than ever. she appeared in avengers: age of ultron as the youngest sibling of wanda maximoff and pietro, having the same powers as wanda and doctor strange named as ivory.

"now, her role as wanda's youngest sibling to be appearing in the avengers: age of ultron had the fans "wow" in her acting and her skills in taekwondo that had helped her got the role. as well as the avengers':, infinity war and endgame please give it up for y/n l/n!" jimmy welcomed y/n
the two hugged and greeted each other and jimmy asked a few questions
"ok since you've been in four marvel movies, how does it feel to be around with the cast that has been in marvel for the past years?" jimmy questioned y/n
"well, to be honest, it was really fun at first, like the first movie thati got in with marvel. but then, when i was in endgame, i'm gonna be honest, i was intimidated!" y/n laughed at her last sentence, making jimmy and the audience laugh as well.
"wait wait why is that?" jimmy asked y/n while laughing
"well ion know, i guess it's just me being a uhm, teenager? like as you grow you get more shy or something" y/n's statement was cut off by the audience's and jimmy's laughter
"but like... i don't really know i guess i just realized that i'm in a movie with legends and the-the uhm... ugh when i realized like all of the heroes got together like guardians of the galaxy, black panther, the more the cast is, which made me really scared cause like 'oh haha that's cool, cool people like tom holland' you know what i mean?" y/n laughs as her palms sweat, having the thought of meeting benedict cumberbatch and tom holland for the first time. it was embarrassing.
"but yeah uhm, i love them . they're my first family and they really accepted me even though i'm young and they're adults, it was fun. and i get to visit downey town!" she added (if you get that reference ily)

jimmy asked more questions about her being on marvel, and being on a show called "lucifer" which almost got cancelled. after the commercial break, the two are going to play the bestfriends challenge which y/n loved because she loves to guess, and having the correct answer most of the times. jimmy explained the mechanics and y/n had the opportunity to answer a question about jimmy first.
"okay y/n, what is my favorite color?" jimmy questioned y/n with a cocky brow. y/n wrote down blue and showed it to the camera next to her as well as the audience. jimmy wrote the opposite, which made everyone laugh. "this doesn't mean anything right?" y/n wiped a fake falling tear, making jimmy respond laughing, "no no i-it's just the first round!"
"mmkay uhm, jimmy who is my celebrity crush?" y/n questioned and jimmy gave her a glare. she wrote down finn wolfhard, which jimmy wrote the same. they cheered and jimmy questioned y/n
"woah woah, okay uhm why is finn wolfhard your crush?" jimmy asked smirking
"the real question is, why did you write him?" y/n shot back emphasizing him.
"hey! you're dodging the question!"
"okay okay fine, well he's just you know funny and he has a very nice poofy hair, i just love how it bounces and it's really cute, yeah" y/n answered cheerfully and blushing while her chin was placed on her hand as well as with a little bit of embarrassment on her face. "have you met him? or seen him?" withthat question, y/n got a little bit sad because she was so close yet so far, every damn time. "i've seen him a couple times and i've been wanting to say hi but i guess the universe just, eh" she answered with a slight sad tone, making the audience awe. "like it was the mtv awards and i didn't get a chance to say hi because a lot of celebrities also wanted to meet me and chat about some movies and shows, projects, which i didn't regret by the way if you're asking!" she added. jimmy and y/n played having 3 correct answeres and they cheered. "y/n "l/n everybody! watch endgame and season 4 of lucifer on may 8!" jimmy exclaimed as the show ended. the two thanked each other backstage and hugged. little did y/n know, finn was watching with malcolm.

finn's pov
i plopped down the couch where malcolm was sitting as i ate my popcorn while watching tv. "who's that?" i asked with my eyebrown furrowed. "clearly, you're not paying attention to what you were watching, and that's sad." malcolm answered as i roll my eyes. "ok jimmy, who is my celebrity crush?" the girl asked jimmy earning a bunch of "ohh"s from the audience. "why do i have the feeling that it's you" malcolm furrowed his eyebrows while watching. i wish. the girl is really pretty, and i hope to do some future projects with her. she showed her answered to the camera, which made me spit out my soda. "aw dude!" malcolm exclaimed while wiping his glasses (he wears glasses right?). "shocked much?" he added. and there it was folks, my name written on her pad paper. jimmy asked her why and she said that i was funny, and i have poofy hair which made me chuckle. the show ended and her name is y/n l/n. i searched her instagram and surprisingly, she was following me and i didn't.. too bad to be honest. she mentioned about not being able to see me because of luck, i guess. the only question running on my mind is that how come i never knew her?

i'm sorry this is zo lame :( there's a part 2!!! +