Chapter 12

Annabeth POV:

I'm happy that my friends care about me and Percy's relationship so much, but I feel like we are spending too much time thinking about that traitor Gary.

Last night, we came up with couple of girls that would be good for Gary.

McKenzie Johnson

Penelope Kodher

Natalie Adrons

Kayla Migovs

We picked nice girls that had personalities similar to Gary's. They were smart, decently pretty, and nice (we were generous in that category because Gary isn't nice anymore).  

~TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY~

Gary POV: 

Last night, I found some dirt on Percy.  Apparently, he killed his mom and stole his stepdad's car (I am fuming mad as I write this).  Annabeth is going to want to know that her boyfriend is a murderer and a thief.  

When I go to school, I immediately went to Annabeth's locker to tell her my findings.  I saw her talking to Percy while she put her stuff in her locker.  Perfect, Percy will have to watch as I spill all his secrets to her.  

"Annabeth! I have something important to tell you" I said.  

"What do you want Gary? I don't have time for any of your lies about Percy" She snapped.  

"Oh this isn't a lie, I found it on the internet.  Your perfect little boyfriend here is a murderer and a thief.  He stole his step-dad's car and killed his mom!" Now she'll have to leave Percy.  

"You're stupid" Annabeth said curtly.  

"What?" I asked, thinking I misheard her.  

"You're stupid" She repeated. "If you did any research, you know that all accusations on Percy were dropped.  You would also now that I was with Percy when it happened, along with our other friend Grover"

"Oh.  I knew that!" I walked away, upset that my plan didn't work. 

Veronica POV:

 This morning, I found the girls we paired with Gary.  Penelope had ZERO interest in Gary and neither did Kayla and Natalie.  McKenzie said that she would join our group and see if she liked Gary.  

Gary is sure to love her, and she will love him.  

~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH~

Still Veronica POV:

Everybody sat down at our lunch table with their lunches.  Annabeth and Percy sat as far away from Gary as possible while McKenzie sat in front of Gary.  

"Alright.  McKenzie this is Gary," I pointed at Gary.  "Gary this is McKenzie"i pointed at McKenzie. 

"Why is she here?" Gady asked rudely.  

"I'm here because Veronica said I might make new friends in this group" McKenzie smiled.  

"I will NOT be your friend.  I know that this is just a pathetic way to get me to leave Annabeth alone, and it won't work!" Gary snapped.  

I could see tears welling up in McKenzie's eyes.  She got up and ran out of the cafeteria.  

"What the hell did you do that for!" Brian yelled.  

"Ever since Percy came to our school, you've been a jerk!  Can't you see that Percy and Annbeth are perfect for each other?" I screamed.  

"Gary, this is the last straw.  You can't just be mean to whoever you want just because someone doesn't like you back.  We gave you more than enough chances Gary.  Get out of our sight" Annabeth grabbed Percy's hand and walked to another table.  

"You're a piece of filth" Brian spat as he walked over to where Percy and Annabeth were.  I walked out of the cafeteria to try and find McKenzie.  

New chapter, here you go.  You guys have been asking for it.