Chapter 3

Shout out to @fangirl0332840 , @_-LeoFlaminValdez-_ and @ThatNerdyShipper for supporting this story! I really appreciate it and you guys should go follow them and read their works. 

Ro POV:

After Annabeth and her boyfriend left, me and Veronica started squealing.
"I literally cannot believe that we know Annabeth so well, that when we picked out the perfect guy for her, it was her boyfriend." Me and Veronica shared a high-five.
"Umm, I helped too." Brian interjected, putting his hands on his hips. Out if the corner if my eye, I saw Gary roll his eyes. But, I dismissed it.
"Percy and Annabeth are so cute together! I think, I might becoming a fan girl! I'll call them, Annercy" Veronica giggled.
"No, Percabeth is better" Brian retorted.
"Ooh, that's good!" I cooed.
"I know, my genius creative juices are flowing" Brian flipped his imaginary hair, since his real hair was too short. We all laughed at him.
"Well, I think he's a player and is going to dump Annabeth whenever he feels like it"
"Just because someone is hot, and strong, and athletic, and-" Veronica started.
"Focus!" Ro reminded her.
"Sorry. Just because someone has many desirable qualities, doesn't mean they are a player." Veronica told Gary.
"I'm telling you, he's bad news. Whenever he breaks Annabeth's heart, you'll see I'm right" Gary huffed.
"Oooh, someone's jealous. You're jelly, jelly, jelly, jelly JEALOUS!" I said in a sing-song tone.
"I am NOT jealous. It's not like I wish I was in a relationship, I'm a single pringle" he said. Gary turned on his heel, and walked to first period.  

This is a really short chapter and I am so sorry.  I recently learned that this story is number 54 in #percabethfanfiction.  Thank all of you so much!