Chapter 14

After the long week was finally over, the weekend carried more trouble.
"What." I said with the 'are you fucking kidding me' look on my face.
"It's true, your father has a heart disease, and there's nothing we can do about it," ChiChi said. I went up to his room to see how he was doing. He was sweating and it was like he was having a war inside him. I sat on the bed next to him and rubbed his shoulder. But of course, he just had to cough, in my face, while I was breathing in. I ran to the bathroom and washed off my face, but it was too late, the virus was already in me.
"Dammit!" I yelled. Apparently everyone downstairs heard me because they ran up here and asked me what was wrong.
"Oh nothing, it's just that sleeping beauty over there coughed in my face," I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.
"OH MY GOD!" ChiChi screamed. I rolled my eyes.
"Not a big deal," I said. "I can overcome it,"
"If dad can there's no way you can," Gohan said with the 'really' tone in his voice.
"You don't know me," I said. "I'm taking a nap," I said. I walked into my room and laid on my bed and started the healing process.

(TRUΠҜS P.Ω.∇.)
"Yep, and now Sun has it," Goten replied. Wow. Why does she go and do this shit. I've only had her for three months and she's gonna die. That's my luck. "She said she could overcome it but there's no way that's gonna happen,"
"Hey at least have some hope," I snapped. "Talk to you later,"
"See ya," he replied. I sighed and fell back on the couch.
"What's wrong?" Mom asked.
"You know that disease Goku had? Well Stel has it now," I said.
"Oh no," she said, seemingly sarcastic.

(βULMΔ'S PΩ∇)

I really couldn't care less about that girl. Goku having a daughter is just not right, it's ridiculous. She's so normal. Too normal, she's up to something, I know it. I don't want Trunks with her. I mean, I'm glad he finally has a girlfriend, but not her. I have to figure out what she's up to.