Chapter 8

Stella got up and acted like nothing happened.

"What? You act like I was crying," she laughed. We all laughed. "But yeah I'll come if I'm not to much trouble,"

"It should be fine, the host is a friend of mine," I said. We talked for a while until it was about 1:30 and we all started to get tired, in fact Stella had fallen asleep. You could see her spine through her shirt. Jeez. I wonder if she starves herself or she's just not hungry? She is funny though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At party)

Stella had shown up in a pretty black and purple dress that went down to her shins. I was the only casual guy there. Dan, the host, had come over to talk.

"Is this your girlfriend?" He asked. We both blushed and looked at each other.

"No, just another friend," she said and laughed. "I'm gonna get some punch, do you want some?" She asked.

"No, I'm good," I replied. It was 5 minutes before she came back.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Making friends," she answered. "The punch has a horrible after taste, it takes a while to kick in though," I nodded. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and laughed, my face was as red as an apple.

"You're so adorable!" She exclaimed and laughed more. I think the aftertaste was maybe liquor. We talked and listened to music until it was 10:00, then I flew her home.

"Bye!" She said. I waved in return and flew home.

(Sunstella POV)

I woke up on the couch where I normally slept. I was in my dress.

Trunks must have dropped me off. I thought. I only remember drinking punch and meeting some people. Weird. I took a shower and ate a bowl of cereal. I checked to see what time it was and it was 12:30. How late did I stay up? I decided that I would try to use the force to pick up the tv remote. It moved.

What the hell!!! That wasn't supposed to happen.