Chapter 12

It was the night of the party and the girls(Bulma, ChiChi, and Me) went out to get dinner for all of us. Chinese food. When we got back though, it was a whole nother story. We all stood there amazed at what the boys (including Vegeta,) were doing.

"A Harlem Shake video," I said as I facepalmed. "And how in the hell did you get Vegeta to do it? You could have at least said that when we got home, we could expect crazy animals doing something crazy!"

"For once, I feel like someone finally understands my point of view other that Bulma," ChiChi sighed in relief. I patted her back. We heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it. A girl, about Goten's age was there.

"Bra!" Trunks, Vegeta, and Bulma said in unison. Bulma, tears in her eyes, pushed past me, ran up to her, and hugged her.

"Oh you've been gone so long!" Bulma sobbed.

"It was only a few months, mom," 'Bra' insisted. She looked much like Bulma.

"I thought you weren't coming back until December," Bulma said, confused.

"The school got shut down because of safety issues," she explained.

"Would anyone explain to me who this is?" I asked.

"Same goes for me," Bra said.

"Well, this is my daughter, Sunstella," dad said, pointing to me, and talking to Bra. "And this is Bra, Vegeta and Bulma's daughter," Talking to me, and pointing to Bra. I gave a slight wave and she did the same.

##################################^^########^^##########################

Ok so I don't know if it's Bulla or Bra, I've heard both btw this is an a/n