Chapter 34

°○•●《I edited the pic I did on my tablet》●•○°
I flew up to the roof and I rested my chin on my knees. I sighed and looked at the clouds. I noticed a figure riding a broom towards the house. I assumed it was Baba's friend. Trunks came up and sat next to me.
"Baba's friend is coming," I said.
"She is?" He asked.
"Yeah," I replied. "in the five years that we've been together, I would have thought that you would've figured out that my tail isn't a weak spot,"
"Yeah, I feel horrible about that," he said.
"It's fine I guess I should have known that you didn't know," I replied. Then, the figure landed gracefully on the sand. I hopped onto the ground and motioned Trunks to come with.
"Are you Baba's friend? " I asked. She nodded. "Here, let's go inside," I walked in.
"What happened to the window and the wall?" She asked.
"A heated argument." I answered.
"Interesting," she replied. We all sat down and said what needed to be said.
"Are we all ok on flying?" She asked.
"Bulma, and Bulla don't know how to fly," I said.
"Someone can carry them." She stated. I learned that her name was Maena. We figured out the flying situation and flew to the building. It was the biggest building I had ever seen. I was going to say something but I was rudely interrupted.
"You won't have any of your abilities in here,"