Part 1

"Okay, that's not normal." America said. Five countries stood around the giant crack in the land of Netherlands. They put some movable metal fences around it, but it wasn't really helping the fact that the crack was getting a little bit bigger every hour or so. "Yeah, I told you." Netherlands replied and rubbed over his eyes. "It makes me feel itchy all over." France rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure that's the weed trying to get in contact with you." The smaller country turned around. "Could you stop?!" He asked with anger and Russia quickly went between them. "Relax, we have to concentrate on what's really important here." Quickly the other nodded.

America threw a rock at the crack full of black void. Nothing really happened. The rock just disappeared without any noise. Then he turned around. "Okay, it's hopeless. I'm going home-" His father grabbed him by the collar. "No, you're not." Britain shoved his son closer to him and moved over to the crack. "Woah, wait-" Then he crouched down and got out a box of matches. "Light one for me." America rolled his eyes, but did as he was told.

Slowly the country moved the match closer to the weird darkness. It didn't light. "This is as useless as what I did." America said as he crossed his arms and Russia chuckled. "So you're agreeing you have been useless all day?" "Shut up!"

As the match was closer, a weird force, like a magnet would, grabbed for the match and let the void swallow it. Britain quickly redrew his hand before he could get swallowed as well. "Ok listen." He said and the others turned his head to him. "I think we have to enter it." France, who is Britain's wife by the way, coughed loudly. "Have you completely lost your mind now? I know we are having a tough time right now, but that is no reason for committing mass suicide!" She said angrily.

He quickly shook his head. "No, I think this is something similar to the substance of black holes... But like a baby form of it...? It's not even close as powerful." The other stared at him like he went insane. "Well, I'm not surprised that you were the one who came up with Harry Potter." America said with an grin. Britain threw a rock back at him. "You're the alien-obsessed idiot! So help me out here!"

Russia shrugged. "You know, it's worth a try. We don't know for sure what happens when we go into it." Netherlands shook his head. "Well, I didn't see anything get out of it. If it's a black hole prototype or whatever the fuck Britain thinks it is, I don't think we will survive that." Everyone went quiet again and then a horrible thought popped into America's mind. "You know, even if we don't go into it. Netherlands will eventually get swallowed by it and then we can watch if he comes back..."

Netherlands face went pale in horror. "Ok, you didn't have to say that." France quickly said. "It's just the truth!" The taller country said and threw his hands in the air. Netherlands quickly shook his head. "No, don't let me die like that. We have to find out what it is before that, p-please." He was close to tears. It really must be a scary thought to disappear like that.

"You won't! I'm sorry for saying that! Come on now!" America quickly said, now feeling bad for his earlier words. He hugged the smaller country tightly and ignored the scent of weed. He always wanted to be a hero, but with his current economy basically gone, he felt useless. America was sure they would probably just all die one day and Netherlands... first. He hugged the other even tighter.

Russia sighed. "To get back to the black hole theory... We should bring a bunch of scientist together and make them research if something is true about it." Netherlands let go off America and took a deep breath. "Yeah okay. I don't have much power left to get the required machines for the research to work though..." He mumbled worriedly. Russia gulped. "I can help." America stared at Russia. Well jeez, his archenemy was better at his dream job than he was. He watched Netherland's smile grew and his hands move around Russia's tall frame. Was it the global warming or why did this sight make America feel warmer as normally?