One.

Annnnddddd we are back! Thanks for actually coming back...

I actually need y'all help with something outside of the book too, but I'll ask it at the end of the chapter.

Enjoy and excuse any mistakes!

Faith and Dave Q and A

Faith:

Question 1: Do you think you and Dave will get back together? If so, what do you think the both of you need to change/fix?

Faith: Uhhhh. Okay so I believe we can get back together. I mean I'm hoping we do, but I don't know as of right now. Something we need to work on? Well for me, I know I need to work on letting Dave be the man in our relationship. I like to be in control. A lot. That's my downfall.

Dave: You ain't lie bout that.

Faith: Okay, calm down. Why don't you answer that question for yourself? What do you need to change.

Dave: Nothing. I'm perfect. Nah I need to learn how to be more sympathetic and understanding. That's within her and I's relationship and my relationship with my son.

Question 2: Why are you so difficult?

Dave: The question we all want the answer to!

Faith: You done? I honestly don't know, if I'm being honest. It's not something I aim to be. It just....happens, I guess. Sorry I can't give you a more straight forward answer and explanation...

Question 3: Will you ever stop being dramatic?

Faith: Again, it's not something I aim to be. When people think I'm being difficult or dramatic, I don't believe I am being that, so it's kind of hard to just say "no I won't be dramatic" or "I won't be difficult". It's something that just happens. Sorry.

Question 4: Do you have problems with men loving you because of your dad?

Faith: I don't really want to get into that. Great question, really good, but I'd rather not touch the topic of my father.

Dave:

Question 1: When do you think you'll actually get your life together?

Dave: I don't really know how to answer this question...I thought my life was together.

Question 2: Why won't you do good?

Dave: I thought I was doing good? I really don't know how to answer y'all questions.

Faith: Be nice

Faith: Be nice.

Dave: I am being nice. Their questions just aren't questions I can answer.

Question 3: Why would you be so stupid to bring up a dna test, knowing that is a sensitive topic for Faith?