Chapter 9: 99 notes

Start from the beginning

"Hey my name is Tori Black and this is my first day here." I state proudly with a winning smile which caused her to look momentarly dazzed before she snapped out of it and rummaged through a file cabinet and handed me a packet.

"Hope you enjoy La Push high Ms.Black." she chirped as i nodded to her and looked at my schedule.

Period 1: Algebra

Period 2: Honors English

Period 3: Study hall

**Lunch**

Period 4: Honors Biology

Period 5: U.S History

Period 6: Gym

Period7: Advanced Spanish

Eww Math. crappiest subject of all the crappy subjects school makes us suffer through.
all the guys passed my schedule around and looked at it. i heard a ding signalling i have a text and i pulled out my iphone.

Sender: Jeff
Hey Tori. i know you missed me so much but just reminding you stay out of trouble and dont make me come down there. also you have a court order for next week issued from East Coast boarding school. well enjoy public school, violence is never the answer!

(a/n this is a fun fact but my probabtion officers name is really jeff!)

Great, just great. jeff is my probation officer but he's totally awesome ! like i had him since i was 12 and he's the coolest cop on this little planet we call earth.
But really COURT!
i hate court, super boring and they never lock me up.
All because im awesome.

i looked through the rest of my folder to see a orange slip. i took it out and i burst out laughing causing all the guys to turn and look at me and away from my schedule.

"whats so funny?" Paul asked and i held up the slip. that pretty much states that i am a danger to society.

"let me read it to you. *cough cough* The Minor: Tori Black may be a danger to society and or person. Must be cautious.
Reason of Notice: Multiple records of Assault and Battery charges, Disorderly conduct, and Damaging Property . haha this is hilarious. also they give my probation officers number and name if i get out of control." I stated laughing and they looked at me like i was crazy.

"so which one of you guys are in my classes?" i asked and that brightened the mood.

"all of them. I guess Billy got Charlie to arrange you schedule to have jake in every one of your classeswhich we all are pretty much in the same. probably to keep you in control." Embry said and i smiled, im gonna have my buddies in my classes! Poor Seth though he's a junior...... atleast he has his mate.

we walked to first class which was going to be hell, and oh joy a old hag was our teacher. I slapped the orange form on her desk and sat in the back.
Paul instantly sat next to me as i looked at him and shook my head, but of course he ignored it. Embry and jake sat right infront of us and beside me was jared and kim. the old woman read the sheet of paper and gave me a glare.

"Looks like we got a little trouble maker in our class." she states sounding oddly like the wicked old witch from the west.
I have her my biggest sarcastic grin and answered.

"I would perfer Tori, " while she narrowed her beady eyes at me. oh hell know granny!

"Well Tori. looks like this will be a long two semesters." she states as my smirk grew into a full out smile.

"oh hell yeah it is. "

"miss please watch your mouth.:

"i cant watch my mouth its on my face." i pointed out bluntly with a straight face, even though it was slighty immature i really didnt care. I do not like this old woman, or Math.