"Namjoon you just beat Alpha." A-tom said.

"His targets never get missed. But I don't know what's wrong with him today." P-goon said as he looked at Yoongi, who was still looking somewhere.

"Yoongi? Is something wrong?" Namjoon asked.

"Can you guys smell the scent? It's totally new." Yoongi said.

"Nope, I cannot smell anything than these grass." Xero said.

"It's not from our pack. It's new. It must be somewhere around." Yoongi said as he ran behind the smell.

"Yoongi, be careful. It might be enemies." Namjoon said as the others too ran behind Yoongi.

Yoongi ran for a bit as he reached near the river. He looked here and there. Finally, he saw someone lying at the bank.

"Careful." Namjoon said as he took out his sword.

"He seems harmless." Yoongi said as he pushed Namjoon's sword back.

The gentle scent filled Yoongi's nose as he got more closer. The person was on the ground without moving. Yoongi touched the person only to find him cold and pale. He checked his pulse and it was beating slowly.

"Namjoon, he is still alive we must take him to Seokjin now." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi, think about it. We don't know him. What if he turns to be our enemy or it may be some trap." Namjoon said.

"Namjoon, just look at him. What would he even do? He may die here if we leave him."

"Alpha, I am sorry but Namjoon does have point here." Xero said.

"Alright, if we cannot take him like this then......" Yoongi kneeled as he slowly bent down and kissed Hoseok.

"Now, that I have imprinted him, we are taking him."

"Yoongi, why you do that? He is an omega. Do you have any idea what you are doing?" Namjoon said.

"Take him to Seokjin. Now. And from now on no one dares to speak against him. Respect your Alpha's mate." 

Hoseok looks exactly like before. But his cheeks now more chubbier and red. His wrists not thin like before. His eyes seems more shiny than before. But he is still beautiful as before.

"I changed his clothes. You need to see something." Seokjin said as he called Yoongi.

"The fresh cuts and bruises must be from the accident. He should have tried to get away from the water but please look more closely there is not a single place that is not covered with cut marks." Seokjin said as he lifted Hoseok's cloth a little so that they could see Hoseok's chest.

Yoongi had to look close and squint his eyes to see those marks. Really the marks were really long and seemed brutal.

"Looks like he tries best medicine to fade those marks away but trust me no medicine can bring the change. It can be hided but not erased." Seokjin said. 

"How can they be so harsh with him?"Yoongi said.

"He is an omega, Alpha. Looking at his clothes he seems to be from some high family but when i examine the body, believe me it looks like he is some prisoner or worker." 

"Take utmost care of him. He needs to be alive."