Chapter 32

Do you even stan talent if you don't stan Woosung?☝️☝️☝️ his voice is so soothing. Also please check out his band "The Rose" they are so underrated.

Hoseok doesn't know what time is it or how did he get there but when he opened his eyes he was already in a warm room on a comfortable bed with of course Yoongi's warm embrace

Hoseok doesn't know what time is it or how did he get there but when he opened his eyes he was already in a warm room on a comfortable bed with of course Yoongi's warm embrace. Hoseok nuzzled more closer.

"You wake?" Yoongi spoke, who had his chin rested on Hoseok's head.

"Don't want to." Hoseok replied lazily.

"Go back to sleep. You are tired." Yoongi said. His hands starting to run in Hoseok's scalp.

"Ummm."

"Your Highness, it's already afternoon. Should I bring some drinks or......." Jinyoung was standing outside their quarter, worried because neither Yoongi nor Hoseok came outside.

"Shhhhhhh.... don't disturb them." Mino suddenly came.

"But my lord....."

"It's okay. Let them enjoy their every moment."

"You cannot." Hoseok was running while twins were trying to catch him.

"I want to give this as a gift to Mino hyung and his mate so find the best painter." Yoongi who was speaking with Namjoon said, eyes always following Hoseok.

"But the mural takes time to complete. It is good idea but if Mino hyung is in hurry then it cannot be completed." Namjoon said.

"Also the mural you are saying is quite big and complicated. Even the experts will take time." Seokjin added.

"Mino hyung will stay for at least a week. I have been so busy with my marriage that I forgot he got his mate too. Can't a painter finish it in a week?" Yoongi, said his head turned wherever Hoseok runs.

"It's not a painting, Yoongi. It's a mural. Of course it will take time and for the goodness sake .....please take your eyes off Hoseok and get serious on your problem." Namjoon said as he flicked his fingers in front of Yoongi .

"I am serious about this and I am also concerned about Hoseok." Yoongi said as he finally turned towards Namjoon.

"You don't need to keep an eye on him every time. He is safe here." Namjoon said.

"I am not talking about security I am talking about his health." Yoongi said.

"Health?" Seokjin asked as he was concerned.

"My Hoseok is pregnant." Yoongi said, with poker face.

Namjoon wanted to say something but he sighed instead. Seokjin who was looking Yoongi with unbelievable eyes chuckled a little.

"Hoseok? Pregnant? You say?" Seokjin finally spoke.

"Of course." Yoongi said.

"You did that? Since when?" Namjoon said.