Chapter 31

Currently being addicted to the king of V-pop. Non other than Són Tùng M-TP.☝️☝️☝️

"Oh my god!! Why did you even stayed up all night?" Seokjin said

"Oh my god!! Why did you even stayed up all night?" Seokjin said. He and Yoon had came to Hoseok's quarter. Of course to get him ready for wedding.

"Alpha stayed out there. How could I sleep with my mate sitting on the cold floor at the door?" Hoseok said.

"Hoseok but look at you. You need a heavy makeup to cover those dark circles under your eyes." Yoon said.

"Why would I even need to make up? Yoongi likes me anyway." Hoseok whined.

"You don't want him to surprise him sometimes?" Seokjin said.

"Fine, fine. As you say." 

(Since I can't find the exact dress, here's the inspired one

(Since I can't find the exact dress, here's the inspired one.)

"You sure, you want to do this?" Mino said.
"Of course." Yoongi said as he checked his robe on the mirror. Black colored silk robe. Sleeves long and golden Pattern that resembled fire at the end of robe and sleeves. A wolf's silhouette, heavily embroidered with golden thread at his back and a little wolf embroidered with silver thread at the chest part, right at his heart. Yoongi smiled as he ran a finger on that pattern. " It resembles your Highness." Jaebum had said.

"I mean, you can stay bachelor. Drink wine and you know get any of the omegas. Once you get married you will miss being bachelor" Mino said.

"You kidding, right?" Yoongi looked at Mino from the mirror and Mino laughed.

"There, there. You got me." Mino said. " Wow....you were like this little, six years old when I met you. Now look at yourself, all grown up and even getting married before your hyung."

"And you were like ten years old then. I still remember you looked so cool with that sword on your back. " Yoongi said, trying to fix his hair.

Mino stood and went up to Yoongi ." And you still don't know how to fix your hair." Mino said as he fixed Yoongi's hair.

"Hyung, I maynot have ever said you this but thank you. If it was not you who found me lost in the forest and if it was not you who educated and taught me to be an Alpha. If it was not you, who went against your own father and provided me armies for the war, I would not have been what am I now. I am always grateful towards you hyung. No matter what others say, no matter if I am considered as the superior Alpha , you are always higher than me hyung. For me no one is superior than you." Yoongi said.