Chapter 35

Backstreet Boys with Steve Aoki.☝️☝️☝️ It was pleasant to hear such songs after a long time.

If anyone wants to learn how to be perfect then he or she should learn it from Hoseok . That's what Yoongi thinks. Hoseok thinks he is imperfect. He is still lacking many thing. But no. In the eyes of Yoongi , Hoseok is flawless.

Yoongi absolutely admires how Hoseok can effortlessly manage his hair, those long robes and of course Lalisa on his arms

Yoongi absolutely admires how Hoseok can effortlessly manage his hair, those long robes and of course Lalisa on his arms. How he handles all of lalisa's care and spare time for Yoongi too. The way he hums lullaby to Lalisa must be the satisfying sound in the whole world. The way he cheers and speaks with Lalisa while bathing her or changing her clothes, brings smiles in Yoongi's face. Lalisa must have developed his effects because whenever Yoongi tries to carry her the whole palace turns upside down because of her cries. But once Hoseok holds her everything is silent.

"She must have recognized the embrace. Don't worry, when she grows up and will be able to recognize people then you will be her favorite." Hoseok says when he see Yoongi frowning over Lalisa.

"It's ok. Atleast I will not have two babies to handle." Yoongi says.

"Huh." 

"You are still my baby, Hoseok."

Now, when Yoongi says Hoseok is still a baby for him then yes Hoseok is still a baby. He may act as all mature and serious mother outside but Yoongi totally knows the inner kid of Hoseok. The way he pouts and frowns when he cannot make a simple diaper, the way he cries when Lalisa gets sick, the way he make funny noises along with Lalisa , the times he fell asleep on the floor while making Lalisa sleep in the cradle, they were all childish to Yoongi. 

"How did you manage to come to come into my life, Hoseok ? How did you manage to sweep my heart away in our first meet?" Yoongi smiles at Hoseok as he picks him from the floor and gently puts him on the bed.

"Such a bad wolf. Sneakily, got into my mind and heart." Yoongi pulls Hoseok closer and Hoseok nuzzled in search of warmth.

" Yoongi pulls Hoseok closer and Hoseok nuzzled in search of warmth

"Wow, Namjoon your skills are terrific. You must teach it to me." Xero said as Namjoon shot the deer with his arrow.

"Sure, if you teach me your sword skills." Namjoon replied.