Chapter 12

"Why?" 

"Why?" 

"Because I don't wanna."

"Why you don't wanna?" 

"Because I am feeling super lazy today"

"But it's not far. Come with me."

" Ah.....no"

"Come on. I will carry you. I won't rest and carry you till we reach there. You won't step on the ground. It's an Alpha's promise."

Hoseok sighed. Alpha Yoongi and his stubbornness. Hoseok has been avoiding Alpha Yoongi for several days now. Why? Because Hoseok thinks that Yoongi is spending more time with him than his pack.

"Let's go. Shall we?" Yoongi tried to pull Hoseok with his hands, to which Hoseok pushed.

"I said I don't want to. You cannot force me, Alpha Min" Hoseok said .

"Hoseok" Yoongi turned to Hoseok , surprised with Hoseok's behavior.

" I have been saying that I don't want to. I am your friend, Alpha Min but don't forget I am your royal guest too. And further you are an Alpha. You shouldn't be spending your time with others rather than your work " Hoseok said, his head low as he was not able to meet Yoongi's sight.

"You are ignoring me since several days, Hoseok. I thought you were angry with me so I wanted to make up with you." Yoongi stepped towards Hoseok.

"I was ignoring you because you are ignoring your work. You are ignoring your pack and your responsibilities. You are always roaming with me. I wanted you to go back to your work but I think it didn't work." Hoseok thought he was being harsh but he had to do it .

" Works you say? Well I don't think I need to work for my pack" Yoongi said.

"Alpha Min, you cannot always enjoy your ancestors pride. You have to make your own image too. Just because your ancestors built a strong pack doesn't mean that your pack can function without you. Go and make plans for pack. I am sorry to say but I don't think you are a good Alpha" Hoseok had difficulty saying this but he thought it was the only way to make Yoongi back to his works.

"Hoseok, you have no idea what you are saying" Hoseok swears he heard Yoongi growl.

"If you really want me to be with you again then Alpha Min should be a good ruler, a good king not an ordinary Alpha who spends his time roaming and enjoying. You should fulfill your responsibilities towards pack too." Hoseok had no idea what he was speaking because he was so nervous. He never had talked like this with Alpha Wang nor Min. But he thought it was best way to bring Yoongi back to his works.

Yoongi said nothing. He stood there looking Hoseok, who had his head hung low and playing with fingers as he spoke.

"I....." Yoongi finally spoke as he walked near towards Hoseok. Hoseok was sure that he shouldn't have spoke like that with an Alpha so, he tightly closed his eyes, waiting for any punishment or a slap at least. " Take care, Hoseok" Hoseok felt a gentle Pat on his head. When he opened his head, Yoongi was gone.