Eight

Skye teleported over to Candy and Neo, a look of pure sadness on her face.

"Is everything okay, Skye?" Neo asked.

Skye stayed silent before answering : 

"Three ships just got busted, ladies."

Neo and Candy's eyes nearly dropped out of their heads in pure shock. An echo of gasps followed.

"This can't be!" Cried Neo.

"What happened?" Candy added.

"Well, Tweak was having an emotional breakdown, then someone came to comfort her. Of course, she thought it was Kwazii and kissed him. And then there was a scream on the doorway and who did it turn out to be? Kwazii. It turns out the person she kissed was...Kyan."

"WHAT?!" Candy and Neo at the same time.

"Yes." Skye went on, "She kissed Kyan and Kwazii saw her do it. She started to panic and said that it was an accident because...yeah, it was. But Kwazii didn't believe her. He and Kyan, who got the blame as well, got into a fight. But then...Xuli walked in. Long story short, she, Kyan, Kwazii, and Tweak, all broke up. Dashi and Shellington just don't know what to do right now."

The room was engulfed in silence for a few awkward minutes before Candy broke down crying.

"And there I was thinking I was the one who was gonna burst into tears at this point," Skye mumbled under her breath.

Neo bent down next to Candy and put a hand on her shoulder. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

Skye bent down next to them both.

"S-sorry..." Candy stuttered, wiping away a tear.

"It's okay, Candy," Skye reassured, just as Ubercorn and Captain Barnacles entered. They immediately noticed Candy and asked for what was going on.

The girls reluctantly explained to the leaders about everything Skye had said.

Barnacles' eyes widened in shock, as he ran to his team, wanting an at least reasonable explanation for everything that happened.

Ubercorn, on the other hand, had just about enough of this nonsense. Escorted by Skye, he marched to the hospital to have a strict word with Xuli. 

He wanted to know what all this was about, and so did the fangirl next to him.