Two

It's the day before the water records day, and Xuli had been taking the strain out of herself from so much training, though she insisted that she could handle it.

Yes, it's been a week since the Academy Ace had been announced, but loads of Academy members have confirmed she's been overworking herself; she's been practicing so much that her wrists began getting bruises and although she didn't like it, she had to take breaks. What's more, she's been sleeping less, which was concerning her health.

Ubercorn was the most concerned of everyone, and things didn't get any better tonight, Skye had confirmed. Here's what happened: 

It was around 1 am, and Ubercorn noticed some light coming from the Training Dome. Weird, who would be training this late at night..? He thought, heading to the dome.

And there he found his answer: Xuli.

She was sitting tiredly on the Vroomster, holding a glass of water helpfully provided by a Vegimal. She looked deathly pale and the efforts clearly showed by the blue and black bruises on her wrist.

"Xuli, why aren't you asleep?" Ubercorn asked, worried; everyone in the Academy had been asleep for ages.

"I need to practice, Ubercorn," She replied, panting, "The Academy Ace is very important to me! You should know!!"

"I do know, Xuli, and I appreciate your efforts. But you need to be well rested in order to pass and you haven't slept properly in days! You saw your doctors' concerns about your immune system from lack of sleep. Please, Xuli. Go. To. Bed." Ubercorn said those last three words sternly.

Xuli had the 'its looks could kill' look in her face. Ubercorn backtracked.

"Ubercorn, I want to sleep, too. But falling asleep knowing that I've failed my life goal is crushing! I won't bear it. So I won't let it happen, never!!" She screamed before storming away.

Bailey entered the Dome, closely followed by Kyle.

"She's going crazy, isn't she?" Asked Kyle.

"I can't blame her. I went crazy the day before I took the Academy Ace myself." Said Bailey, frowning.

"C' mon, B, let's try to lure her to sleep. It might help her rest." Said Kyle to his wife, before the two ran outside to try to find Xuli.

"It's gonna be harder than they think..." Ubercorn mumbled, watching the two adults disappear into the darkness.